Cool Ideas very dissapointing

STORMERSFAN

Yes, they will ask you to send it via their courier or drop it off at their offices. I have already cancelled, although it will only be at the end of June since they need a full calender month. I am actually going to go drop the router off at their offices. I can see a lot of people jumping ship in the next month or two if they don't get their **** together
Who are u going with.. I'm leaning towards websqad or Supersonic

Napalm

Expert Member
If the gaming latency is good, I'll go with either. Just hope I can get sub 150ms to EU league of legends...

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
If the gaming latency is good, I'll go with either. Just hope I can get sub 150ms to EU league of legends...
Not possible, I think, due to the last mile. I used to have 150ms, now I am at about 155ms. LoL EUW from CT.
All fiber providers should be able to give you that latency though.

KinsZA

Expert Member
I ended up choosing c-fiber, R999 for 40/20 openserve, know people happy with it so going to give it a try.
Pity about how long it takes to change over

WickedMONK3Y

I ended up choosing c-fiber, R999 for 40/20 openserve, know people happy with it so going to give it a try.
Pity about how long it takes to change over
C-Fibre only have one PoP and I believe its in JHB, and I think there are more people unhappy with C-Fibre than happy with them. I know a few people that hated every second and then hated it more when it came to cancel because they are worse than Telkom. Hope your experience is better.

KinsZA

Expert Member
C-Fibre only have one PoP and I believe its in JHB, and I think there are more people unhappy with C-Fibre than happy with them. I know a few people that hated every second and then hated it more when it came to cancel because they are worse than Telkom. Hope your experience is better.
Thanks for that, I'll cancel my order with them (My cool ideas only ends on 30 June).

WickedMONK3Y

I have heard good things about Websquad and Supersonic, and Bitco (And we use Bitco at work but that is business Fibre and a whole other thing), but I am sure you will find somebody that works for you.