Cricket: International Discussion Thread

modern10

Expert Member
Let's call a spade a spade - a white fast bowler is always going to be at the back of the queue. Were it not for a raft of injuries Olivier would not have had his chance. Once Ngidi et al are fit again Olivier would've been the guy to lose his place
Garbage

Race has nothing to do with Olivier being behind Rabada and Ngidi.

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Let's call a spade a spade - a white fast bowler is always going to be at the back of the queue. Were it not for a raft of injuries Olivier would not have had his chance. Once Ngidi et al are fit again Olivier would've been the guy to lose his place
Absolute rubbish.

This comment just upsets me

stefan9

Executive Member
Absolute BS. Anyone who has seen kg and ngidi bowl and watched olivier knows they are way more skillful . Duanne is a one trick pony.

If white bowlers were last in the que anrich nortjie wouldn't have been selected in the odi's this season and then wc before the injury. And he wouldn't have been replaced by morris...

Simply put the guy didn't like the competition

Speedster

Executive Member
Absolute BS. Anyone who has seen kg and ngidi bowl and watched olivier knows they are way more skillful . Duanne is a one trick pony.

If white bowlers were last in the que anrich nortjie wouldn't have been selected in the odi's this season and then wc before the injury. And he wouldn't have been replaced by morris...

He was at the back of the queue and moved to greener pastures (for him). Most of us here will (some have already) make similar career choices

modern10

Expert Member

Correct

He knew that if Steyn, Philander, Ngidi and Rabada are fit theres no way inti rhe starting line up. I was actually keen on seeing him in India. The short stuff wouldbt have worked there.

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Correct

He knew that if Steyn, Philander, Ngidi and Rabada are fit theres no way inti rhe starting line up. I was actually keen on seeing him in India. The short stuff wouldbt have worked there.
If he went to India he would have sore a neck from having to constantly turn to the square leg boundary after delivering those short balls which would only get up to hip height at best.

wtg

Not sure if this has been discussed, but what options do I have for streaming the cwc 2019? - That is, without any DSTV account.

I've done some searching and found Hotstar + VPN - but unsure if I can cast from my PC to my TV/Shield. Does anyone know if this is a viable option?
What other options are there?

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Not sure if this has been discussed, but what options do I have for streaming the cwc 2019? - That is, without any DSTV account.

I've done some searching and found Hotstar + VPN - but unsure if I can cast from my PC to my TV/Shield. Does anyone know if this is a viable option?
What other options are there?
For android maybe try Mobdro ? there should be a live channel there