CSGO Sticky thread

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I don't get the deranking thing. Wasn't it hard enough to get up there in the first place? Or have they forgotten that?
Many players prefer themselves a sweet spot, hitting a certain rank for them is a natural barrier. The only way at improving is at playing better players.

To be honest, when I play with lower ranked players, my skill ceiling gets brought down hard.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Many players prefer themselves a sweet spot, hitting a certain rank for them is a natural barrier. The only way at improving is at playing better players.

To be honest, when I play with lower ranked players, my skill ceiling gets brought down hard.
Hence the reason why I said we would probably not be able to play. I would lower the rank of players you would be matched with. And I get that. More motivation to better myself.

Genisys

Executive Member

that is why I'm trying to improve and play better all the time, I like the challenge of ranking up, I was once MGE I deranked as I was pushing hard to go past MGE, I didn't notice I was trying too hard and in the process got my ass handed to me.

Genisys

Executive Member
I love the challenge, the stronger the competition the better my experience ;) Too many players run away with their tail up their arse.

Then they want to derank, can’t see how that is a good experience in any sense. Horses for courses... I guess.
True story, many get scared when they play LE's etc, I actually enjoy it.

poffle

Executive Member
Loving the major. Great upsets, some brilliant CS as usual, Niko's shots last night against G2 on D2, fark me i dont even know.

Some good runs from the lower teams (Hellraisers specifically, showing off some fine skills) and the fact that there are so many games :D It's actually like having the IPL, dont sit and watch every second, but can just turn it on in the evenings on the TV (Thanks LG for having gameswitch app) and let it play in the background.