• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

CSGO Sticky thread

StoneCold

Expert Member
Can't see Faze keeping their current roster for much longer as their results haven't been good as of late. I hope its Na'Vi vs Astralis in the final, should be a good match :)

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Can't see Faze keeping their current roster for much longer as their results haven't been good as of late. I hope its Na'Vi vs Astralis in the final, should be a good match :)
2 potentially epic matches up today - hope all the squads bring their A-games. Liquid already beat Astralis once - the Danes have been warned. S1mple-Electronic versus Coldzera and co :cool:

StoneCold

Expert Member
2 potentially epic matches up today - hope all the squads bring their A-games. Liquid already beat Astralis once - the Danes have been warned. S1mple-Electronic versus Coldzera and co :cool:
And so my wish has come true. Na'Vi vs Astralis in the final. Should be an epic match, really looking forward to it. I just hope Na'Vi brings their A-game like they've done in the quarters and the semi's.:cool:

Neoprod

Honorary Master
And so my wish has come true. Na'Vi vs Astralis in the final. Should be an epic match, really looking forward to it. I just hope Na'Vi brings their A-game like they've done in the quarters and the semi's.:cool:
Was disappointed in Astralis - Liquid...watched that live and apart from the first half on Nuke, it was a stroll for Astralis. Haven't watched MIBR - NaVi but going by the score, I imagine it was also not competitive.

StoneCold

Expert Member
Was disappointed in Astralis - Liquid...watched that live and apart from the first half on Nuke, it was a stroll for Astralis. Haven't watched MIBR - NaVi but going by the score, I imagine it was also not competitive.
Yeah I couldn't bear to watch the NaVi mibr match. Was afraid I might jinx them (lol) but it was fairly one way traffic like you said judging by the map scores. I knew Liquid wouldn't really put up a fight against Astralis, so I wasn't very suprised to see they lost.