Data Balance Check Via *147# : "Error at WASP.E150"

Jola

Honorary Master
That is the error that I get when trying to check my data balance using *147#

Happens on my tablet as well as on my phone.

Cell C ???

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Is this the first time you are experiencing this. PM me your number. I will check if all if fine our side. *DM*

Jola

Honorary Master
Is this the first time you are experiencing this. PM me your number. I will check if all if fine our side. *DM*
Yes, I have not had this before, now on multiple devices.

Something is broken on your network.

Jola

Honorary Master
I am having the same issue, Jola, has your query been resolved?
No, it has not been resolved, *147# Data Balance still crashes.

*101# gives you your total data balance, but not the breakdown between Daytime data and Afterhours Data, so it is not helpful.

Jola

Honorary Master
What choices do you make after the *147#?
Just 2 (Balances) and 4 (Data Balances)

Does not work, crashes as in thread title. Used to work.

In the meantime I have gone throug the rigmarole of registering the sim cards on the site, and obtaining the required information via that route.

But it is a PITA that there are no working USSD commands to get detailed data balances.

unobeat

I am having the same issue when trying to check my data bundle balance on my 3G, please assist.

ginggs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Super Moderator
Just 2 (Balances) and 4 (Data Balances)
Working for me. At least I am seeing the balances:
Available Data: 47.00MB
Expiry Date: 2014/09/01
Available Data: 100.00MB
Expiry Date: 2014/10/01

0. Back
But after sitting at that screen for a while I get an 'operation failed' message.
I guess it is waiting for a response from me?
I'm on a Straight Up Top Up 100. I normally use *101#.
Strange that this month's data only expires in September, and I seem to have next month's data queued up already.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Jola. Are you still getting the error message? *DM*

maloomjan

Cell C data balance check error

Hi, I received a Cell C prepaid sim with my FNB smart device. I'm trying to check my data balance using *147# however I get the following error code "Error at WASP, E152" What does this mean? I got 3 Configuration Messages which I installed (I think correctly). Am I doing something wrong?

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi, I received a Cell C prepaid sim with my FNB smart device. I'm trying to check my data balance using *147# however I get the following error code "Error at WASP, E152" What does this mean? I got 3 Configuration Messages which I installed (I think correctly). Am I doing something wrong?
Hi maloomjan, which smart device are you using. Are you getting the same error when dialing *101# ? *DM*

maloomjan

Hi, it's on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, *101# works fine. The reason I want to check *147# is for my FNB data rewards - that should have been loaded today. So I loaded a normal prepaid recharge 35 rand with 35mb (in anticipation of my FNB rewards), that ran out, I then got the following SMS: "One of your Data bundles has depleted, you may have multiple data bundles available - please dial *147# to view..."

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi, it's on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, *101# works fine. The reason I want to check *147# is for my FNB data rewards - that should have been loaded today. So I loaded a normal prepaid recharge 35 rand with 35mb (in anticipation of my FNB rewards), that ran out, I then got the following SMS: "One of your Data bundles has depleted, you may have multiple data bundles available - please dial *147# to view..."
Please retry. Let me know if the error persist. *DM*

f2wohf

Honorary Master
I frequently have it, have to reboot the phone for it to work again, same with *101#.

Thanks you NSN BTS and Huawei billing...