Dear Valante...

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Dear Valante

I come to you with a question and all I ask in return is for you to be honest.

So here goes....

Are you the f**cker who rated almost all the xbox stuff on Take 2 with low marks and strangely enough under all the Valante's is a 360F user (might be u 2) that also does the whole low rating thing :p:eek:

As seen here, here, here and here and here and basically everywhere.

Tsk tsk...not very nice eh :rolleyes:

Kindest Regards
DarKWateR

P.S Strangely enough LBP got 10/10 as seen here

Last edited:

Syphonx

Expert Member
thats just sad, but there is some guy who voted it worse, another droid who cant handle the truth.

doobiwan

Executive Member
360 F is probably Fnuck ....

I'm also pretty sure one of them created the "doobiwan 3" account on take2 as well. Rather droll really.

Rosaudio

First Officer
Wait, I didn't create all those other accounts. I only have one account(Valante) and I'm just sick of 'Lydon M' rating PS3 stuff with a 1 everywhere. So why not do it back? :p

Last edited:

Rosaudio

First Officer
And look, I have been sending email's to Take2, to try and get them to change their Rating system. Its a complete mess right now and nothing has been done?? I have suggested that we get each review moderated before being published.

Hi Valante

We will look at what you suggest and see what we can come up with.

Regards,
Neil Smith
TAKE 2
info@take2.co.za
http://www.take2.co.za/

This is a response I got from them a couple of weeks ago and NOTHING has been done yet??? :confused:

Syphonx

Expert Member
so you spend your days moaning about user ratings on Take2 which doesnt even have more than 10 ratings per product

Xyber

oh. great, now the metacritic plague is appon take2.

But who tha heck checks the scores given by users anycase, thats just stupid. Take2, and everyone else should just link to metacritic scores and metacritic should just remove the user rating system or fix it.

doobiwan

Executive Member
Who the heck even pays attention to the local ratings anyway? I only check Amazon for that sort of thing.

BinaryJack

Spam
Why not use NAG to check for ratings instead.

You are kidding me now right...dont touch that rag with a barge pole!

Their "reviews" are 90% pictures and 10% words as opposed to their personal rants that that are full page spreads. :sick:

Wraith_One

Lol at this whole page. How the hell is rating games low on Take 2 going to affect anyone? That is an utter waste of time.

doobiwan

Executive Member
Lol at this whole page. How the hell is rating games low on Take 2 going to affect anyone? That is an utter waste of time.

+1

At least when the "Xbots" pull a stunt we get coverage on the local gaming blogs .... ;)

BinaryJack

Spam
You're kidding, right? :confused:

Not at all...they are not worth the R30+ for the mag.

I think that my friend put it best:
"See the Magazine to be the bonus feature of the DVD!" :p

I used to be a stern supporter and then my eyes opened and I saw the mag for what it is...lots of pretty pictures and lots of personal rants but nothing else.

Do yourself a favour, count the words in a review, any review.
Count the number of pictures in the same review.
Now take that and compare it to a personal "rant" of let's say Miktar and you will see what I mean.

Each to his own, I just cant say that R30+ is worth it!

Syphonx

Expert Member
Not at all...they are not worth the R30+ for the mag.

I think that my friend put it best:
"See the Magazine to be the bonus feature of the DVD!" :p

I used to be a stern supporter and then my eyes opened and I saw the mag for what it is...lots of pretty pictures and lots of personal rants but nothing else.

Do yourself a favour, count the words in a review, any review.
Count the number of pictures in the same review.
Now take that and compare it to a personal "rant" of let's say Miktar and you will see what I mean.

Each to his own, I just cant say that R30+ is worth it!
I got to disagree there, it is definitely worth the R39 just for the DVD alone, and i enjoy reading it and catching up on new graphics cards etc.