Discovery Vitality [2018]

twr

I downloaded the Insure app and despite managing to get 100 incident free km's two weeks in a row it reminded me of my frustrations when I was covered by Discovery Insure :rolleyes: Last week which was the first week using the app again, I managed to do 102km and the goal was reset, WTF.

I have also logged an issue with Discovery as according to my Health and Activity apps I managed 10044 steps yesterday but have only been awarded 50 points.
The steps issue happens to me From time to time as well. It eventually sorts itself out the next day and gives me the 100 points

Neuk_

Expert Member
The steps issue happens to me From time to time as well. It eventually sorts itself out the next day and gives me the 100 points
I have never had the issue before and checked the details for the normal Vitality points which only have 8619 steps listed while the Health and Activity apps have the full 10044 steps. I have resynced a few times today but with zero change...

twr

Even with me too, I resync and it stays at 50 sometimes only sorts itself out the next day. Rather send them a query

ChilliPepper

Their coding is faulty. The hierarchy by which they apply points does not put the steps at the top. I had audited my points phoned them and told them which days their code failed and they fixed it. It was a pain but it was more than a thousand points. They didn't show any interest in rectifying the faulty code.

master4real

Is there anything one can do when Insure has speed limits wrong? I keep getting nailed on 70 zones when Insure says it's 60.
Same here, the road out of my area is 80 zone but discovery insure apps says it is 60 zone. I would also like to find out where to report this errors.

master4real

Does anyone know what option PnP tellers are expected to select when processing a wicode. I come across many tellers who are not familiar with wicode payments.

Neuk_

Expert Member
Even with me too, I resync and it stays at 50 sometimes only sorts itself out the next day. Rather send them a query
I logged a query yesterday, checked their app this morning and there is a new entry for doing 10000 steps and points awarded accordingly. The entry for achieving 5000 - 9999 steps is still there though which is not normal so I presume they forced a fix.

Tinuva

The Magician
I logged a query yesterday, checked their app this morning and there is a new entry for doing 10000 steps and points awarded accordingly. The entry for achieving 5000 - 9999 steps is still there though which is not normal so I presume they forced a fix.
Well eventually if people keep on opening tickets with the same issue, their support center is going to start pushing very hard for the devs to fix the #1 issue that is generating cases. Which is why people should complain every time if there is an actual issue.

twr

I'm confused about the bonus play this week regarding the 5km run. Besides the park runs, it says you can do a 5km run. So as long as its through a fitness device? Discoverys Facebook comments don't make sense

Renegade187

So, does discovery award the cash back for the Fitbit versa purchase from dischem. I don't see it on the list of items on the healthygear brochure. This could be that the brochure wasnt updated for new devices....

vancity33

So, does discovery award the cash back for the Fitbit versa purchase from dischem. I don't see it on the list of items on the healthygear brochure. This could be that the brochure wasnt updated for new devices....
Check the dischem website for the vitality logo - I would think yes.

Fcon_Vpro

I think park runs had a noticable(not massive) increase in attendance yesterday due to the bonus play event.
3 people I knew at my event said they dont come every week and came specifically for the bonus event.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
I think park runs had a noticable(not massive) increase in attendance yesterday due to the bonus play event.
3 people I knew at my event said they dont come every week and came specifically for the bonus event.
It's having the desired effect, then. Creating a nation of better drivers and healthier people

walterl

Expert Member
Is there anything one can do when Insure has speed limits wrong? I keep getting nailed on 70 zones when Insure says it's 60.
I get nailed daily on a 80 zone that they say is 60, would also like to report this if I knew where to report it