Discovery Vitality in 2016

It's working fine for me on a Fenix 3. But I do get an additional 180+ min workout for every run so something is definitely not right with their sync

Grrr!!! Am sure their update on 18th broke something!!! Get really stressed when this happens. Can't do Park Run tomorrow or next week so rely on my heart rate to make target. Hope they fix it soon!!!!
 
Edit: 0 Slots left, thanks all

Hi all,

If you are looking for new active members for your vitality active rewards team, read here!

My sister is very active, just didn't have a HR tracker. So I got a her a cheap garmin with a chest strap. She goes to the gym 4/5 times a week and will be reaching her goal every week from now on.

She has 2 slots left in her vitality active rewards team, so please send me a PM with your email address if you want a new active member!

I will edit this post once her team is full.

Edit: 0 Slots left, thanks all
 
Last edited:
Hi all,

If you are looking for new active members for your vitality active rewards team, read here!

My sister is very active, just didn't have a HR tracker. So I got a her a cheap garmin with a chest strap. She goes to the gym 4/5 times a week and will be reaching her goal every week from now on.
She has 2 slots left in her vitality active rewards team, so please send me a PM with your email address if you want a new active member!
I will edit this post once her team is full.

sending PM mrichard
 
Anyone here missing HealthyFood savings pay outs for September? I didn't get mine and the last amount paid to me was on 22 August!

edit: Apparently under R50 HealthyFood cash back and they carry it over to the next month's cash back pay out. Which I found highly absurd that I would be under that amount but the consultant dude said it might have been submitted late by WW or PnP hence will carry over to the next month.

The buggers did it again, no HealthyFood payout for October as well! :mad: Something is rotten in the State of Denmark!
 
Received an SMS today @8am - R86.40 refund.
Do you use a DiscoveryCard?

mine is also broken. I have actually kept my receipts and nothing from beginning of august to 22 september has been included. that is probably around R500 in cashback not received. i will scan the receipts and email them to vitality.
 
^^ I'm gonna have to do the same, looking back up until May 2016 I used to earn between R200 and R300 p.m. cash back. Since June I only earn R150 to R166, but then again perhaps we're buying less healthyfood items..

Received an SMS today @8am - R86.40 refund.
Do you use a DiscoveryCard?
I do but I hardly transact on mine. Still wanting to cancel the stupid thing, costing me R49 per month!
 
Hi,

I seem not to have received last week and this week team rewards, yet my team has been achieving their rewards.
Is there something not right with the team rewards?
 
Is there a limit to which the points required to meet your goal is increased to? I know the limit is 900 per week to count towards your Vitality points for the year so I thought it would be 900.

I am also looking for team members. I have met my goals every week since I started.
 
^^ I'm gonna have to do the same, looking back up until May 2016 I used to earn between R200 and R300 p.m. cash back. Since June I only earn R150 to R166, but then again perhaps we're buying less healthyfood items..

I do but I hardly transact on mine. Still wanting to cancel the stupid thing, costing me R49 per month!

I cancelled mine ages ago. FNB ebucks ftw. And still go to pick n pay for healthy food from time to time. No discocard required. Just u need to get them to send you a pnp healthy food card.

So call them and cancel it ;-)
 
Bought something at Sportsmans last Friday and got my HealthyGear cashback on Monday. So far they have never not refunded me for my Gear, Food & Gym benefit - usually around R400 pm.
 
My Polar HR data isn't syncing. Anyone know where this setting is and what Health App do they mean?

https://www.discovery.co.za/portal/individual/devices-troubleshooting
Polar heart rate 2016-10-27
Members will experience a delay in the points allocation for their qualifying heart rate work outs appearing on the Points Monitor and Active Rewards. Until the issue has been resolved we can suggest the below work around.
Access the Health App
Click on Sources
Click on Polar Beat
Turn off permissions.
 
If you guys are finding it difficult to maintain or reach gold status on vitality please drop me an email, i know people that will assist you in getting there. The quickest i have seen someone reach gold, took just over a month.

????
 
Indeed. Reaching gold on Vitality is the easiest thing ever.

What I am actually interested in is, in 2017:
Vitality Points

Members will get up to 50% of their Vitality points back in Discovery Miles every year.
The question is, lets say you can make 100 000 points a year. That is 50 000 discovery miles. How much miles = R1? Would this more than cover the cost of a Discovery Card (since I don't have one or need one)?
 
Still looking for team members, gonna hit 1200 points this week.
 
If you guys are finding it difficult to maintain or reach gold status on vitality please drop me an email, i know people that will assist you in getting there. The quickest i have seen someone reach gold, took just over a month.

Gosh hope person not going to charge for that advice
 
I cancelled mine ages ago. FNB ebucks ftw. And still go to pick n pay for healthy food from time to time. No discocard required. Just u need to get them to send you a pnp healthy food card.

So call them and cancel it ;-)
Was it quick to cancel?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X