Do you prefer watching movies in 2D or 3D?

Do you prefer watching movies in 2D or 3D?

• 2D

Votes: 283 80.4%
  • 3D

Votes: 69 19.6%

• Total voters

Azg

Expert Member
You do more looking around to see whats new than actually watching the movie.... end up losing the plot..... and those that wear glasses..... do you wear 2 pairs.... original plus 3d glasses when watching a 3d movie? Havent seen tested 3d glasses
Yes you wear two pairs. The 3D on top of the prescription lenses, and it gets uncomfortable on my ears. I suppose it's ok if you wear contact lenses.

nazmo

3D sucks most of the time. cinemas dont adjust the brightness for the inherent loss that glasses creates. most movies are not filmed in 3d, are done in post, only originally filmed/animated 3d movies are worth it IMO

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
The only time I can stand 3D in the cinema is IMAX 3D and often than it's for a lack of choice to opt for the 2D option instead.

2D as I wear glasses.
Watched it last night in 3D and got so distracted as was on the left hand side so had to keep turning my head - plus some DA was on her phone for 3/4 of the movie - blue phone light immediately distracts me.

However in Canada I had a whole new appreciation for the SOUND and Comfort quality.
I would choose a movie if it was UltraAVX regardless 3D/ or 2D.

You get these sofas that recline to about 180 - could potentially sleep no problem.
And vibrating chairs.

If Monte offered Avengers in the grand theatre in 2D I would have watched it.
As it was 3D I chose body comfort over eye discomfort.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v...n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com

RandomGeek

Fark this 3D-sh1te. It's a fad that I hope will soon pass. Issue is that cinemas love showing the newer movies in 3D-only and charging higher prices accordingly. Given a choice give me 2D anyday

Spizz

Goat Botherer
2D all day long.

The last 3D movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. Couldn't see schit it was so dark and resolved to never visit a 3D movie again.