Votes: 215 54.6%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 26 6.6%
  • No, but I vape

Votes: 36 9.1%

• Total voters

koeks525

Expert Member
Nope. I tried it when I was an undergrad student at university; that train didn't register with me.

The wine train registered during those days :)

Napalm

Expert Member
Just walk away bro. Honestly, If I was a smoker I would take this as an opportunity to quit.
I would agree. Don't start again. The worst part is over.. that initial urge to want the smokes.
After it's out of the system for 2 to 3 weeks. The body doesn't crave it that much... but the habbit of holding the cig or packet in the pocket or the habbit of Coffee and cig takes a while to forget.

1. Its a pricey habbit. <-- Specially now where money is soo tight.

r4nd0m

Where's the "No, but people I live with do, so I'm forced to feel their frustrations" option?

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
Just walk away bro. Honestly, If I was a smoker I would take this as an opportunity to quit.
Of course it's a valid suggestion to make. It's a whole different thing when you're forced. Makes it EXTRA difficult to listen.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Been turning it on and off for years. I can smoke a box a day for a month, then stop for 6...
Haven't smoked since December 2019... Probably smoked around 12 months in the last 15 years...

Ivanr

Expert Member
Stopped this bad habit ± 26 Years in the past. Thank goodness

JurgensBeMe

no ban on any drugs has ever cured an addiction. The only way any addict kicks a habit is by pure force-of-will, the will in question being his own will. If an addicts wants to get of the goose, only he can decide to do it. The great irony is that no rehab in the world can convince a person to quit, while a person who is convinced to quit needs no rehab. I mean really convinced not fake-lip services, like smokers who tell how bad smoking is while they smoke.

Stokstert

Executive Member
No, not anymore after doing it for 51 years like a chimney. After being diagnosed with COPD the doc promised me that he wouldn't treat me again if I didn't stop. He gave me 6 months if I didn't stop and here I am still 7 years later. Onkruid vergaan nie.

Last edited:

Shaun108

Executive Member
I prefer my clay prayer pipe of zol to a cigarette but hey, horses for courses.