Do you support the new 5 level coronavirus alert system announced by President Cyril Ramaphosa?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What is there to support ?Do you support the new 5 level coronavirus alert system announced by President Cyril Ramaphosa?
Unemployed in my case...I wonder how these responses will change come 4 May and you find you are one of those who has to remain at home (with no salary).
In theory? yes, in practice? Depends how frequently and at what notice they could change levels?Do you support the new 5 level coronavirus alert system announced by President Cyril Ramaphosa?
@Thor is busy writing oneWhere can I find the Corona se push app ?
Restaurants remain closed across all except phase 1, so your hypothetical issue is a non-starter anyway.In theory? yes, in practice? Depends how frequently and at what notice they could change levels?
If a business is geared to trade and then 2 days later is told to close for a week, that's problematic.
I'll use a restaurant as an example. Level 3 announced, I order in stock in anticipation of the business ahead. 2 days later level 4 is announced and I can't trade and am sitting with perishable stock I can't move.
From phase 4 onwards. It says gatherings outside of work restricted to 10pax.At what level can I visit family?
All of these rules/phases/etc assume people are 100% fine with ongoing social isolation/distancing crackdowns, pretending that people don't mind not mingling socially at bars/pubs/clubs/restaurants/sporting events/shows/homes/churches/weddings/funerals/etc for some arbitrary time-period.From phase 4 onwards. It says gatherings outside of work restricted to 10pax.
Of course Adolf Cele will for sure interpret it differently and smack you down hard with his ironfist.
There's nearly 76k troops on hand to make sure you are 100% fine with it...All of these rules/phases/etc assume people are 100% fine with ongoing social isolation/distancing crackdowns, pretending that people don't mind not mingling socially at bars/pubs/clubs/restaurants/sporting events/shows/homes/churches/weddings/funerals/etc for some arbitrary time-period.
The fact is, if people don't realise that avoiding people is the answer to this disease, lockdown, crackdown, phases, be damned, the infection rate will go tits up right smart.All of these rules/phases/etc assume people are 100% fine with ongoing social isolation/distancing crackdowns, pretending that people don't mind not mingling socially at bars/pubs/clubs/restaurants/sporting events/shows/homes/churches/weddings/funerals/etc for some arbitrary time-period.
Correction: 76,000 additional troops.There's nearly 76k troops on hand to make sure you are 100% fine with it...
Nope. 2820 were deployed. Squirrel deployed another 73120.Correction: 76,000 additional troops.