• Yes

Votes: 48 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 53.4%

• Total voters

Bond

James Bond
Nope. Once in a blue moon.

Plus does this entail texting too or video calls?

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yes. Messaging daily and when the message cannot be adequately conveyed via text, then Skype call is necessary.

awvince

Expert Member
We have Skype for business installed on our Work Stations as our default internal communication platform

Hemps

Executive Member
Yip, everyone I need to converse with already on Skype and no doubt will be tricky to change to telegram etc.

msmoorad

with Whatsapp video calling, Skype isnt going to be as popular as it was with those who use it often.

Mohoney

Do you use Microsoft's Skype messaging application every day?
O yes indeed. Skype for Business is very valuable tool in our organisation. Conference calls, ad hoc meetings, its close integration into Outlook - and it's just so convenient to use.

Mohoney

O yes indeed. Skype for Business is very valuable tool in our organisation. Conference calls, ad hoc meetings, its close integration into Outlook - and it's just so convenient to use.
And another key functionality is the ability to share almost any program\document\presentation running on your PC screen with your meeting audience to have full visibility of what it is you want to show them from whatever location they may be in the world.

Shpongle

Yes but only once a month for a business group call, the rest of the time I use Whats app voice calling.

snorbaard

I have it, but it’s Yet Another IM tool. Sure it’s been around for yonks, but for some reason it’s never been a really important thing.