Don't we just all hate Americans

nocilah

Banned
However she adds: "Bush is our leader and I respect that. It's a bit like the way you feel about your father. You don't always agree with him, but you would defend him."
thats is why americans are disliked.

they're creating alot of angry people in the middle east and around the world. the petrol price going up. if american people can equate their president to their father then you know you have a new hitler on the horizon.

i dont like americans and american leadership as much as i dont like our very own goverment. they both exhibit the same qualifications for bumbling stupidity in their actions. and if we think no one or anything else can be better then america then we are simple minded and elude to them being saviour of earth when they are not anymore.

in reality they are the new millenium terrorists.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
pupa said:
Typical South African rhetoric!
lol. I think SA's got a lot more to worry about than the typical American does.

Hate america and americans as much as you like - just make sure to keep spending all that aid money.

tibby.dude

Executive Member
bwana v.10 said:
Allow me to return the sentiment you xenophobic @sswipe.
It was a rhetorical question I posed Yank to invite discussion around the BBC article.
While I loath some aspects of your culture and the present govt and leadership it is rather silly to say that you hate everybody that comes from a certain geographic location.

I just hate all Americans who voted for George Bush :D.

Here are some good Americans though ;).

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Last edited:

damngirl

The main reason why I hate Americans is that they have AFFORDABLE, AVAILABLE, HIGH-SPEED, UNLIMITED/UNCAPPED internet access....

neio

Banned
Well personally I think GW did good things in the begining, I woulda voted for him if I was American, (seeing as I'm conservative) these day's he's policy's arent clear anymore but lets face it he's a much better choice than John Kerry the flip-flop machine.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
tibby.dude said:
It was a rhetorical question I posed Yank to invite discussion around the BBC article.
While I loath some aspects of your culture and the present govt and leadership it is rather silly to say that you hate everybody that comes from a certain geographic location.

I just hate all Americans who voted for George Bush :D.

Here are some good Americans though ;).

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/
Do really think I care what about what you believe?

BTW - That was a rhetorical question. You can tell it was because it implied its own answer (and it ended with a question mark).

tibby.dude

Executive Member
damngirl said:
The main reason why I hate Americans is that they have AFFORDABLE, AVAILABLE, HIGH-SPEED, UNLIMITED/UNCAPPED internet access....
Not everybody in the US has this ... some people are still stuck on 56K dialup or if they are very lucky capped satellite.

jarr

Expert Member
tibby.dude said:
Not everybody in the US has this ... some people are still stuck on 56K dialup or if they are very lucky capped satellite.
yes, but iirc, you can get service plans in the us where you don't pay anything for local calls, making a dial-up connection to a local pop number not such a bad deal ;)

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
jarr said:
yes, but iirc, you can get service plans in the us where you don't pay anything for local calls, making a dial-up connection to a local pop number not such a bad deal ;)
I'd gladly take free local calls as an option to access the internet.

nivek

Executive Member
hey hey
the good news is nobody hates south africa... we're an international joke..when you need some light relief read some south african news.. you're sure to find some amusing stunt by one of the monkeys running our country

I was talking to a friend of mine in the US and joked that I was going to send him some hot south african girl in return for a favour i needed from him.. he told me nah, we can keep our hiv infected women.. I told him not to worry, he only needs to take a shower after sleeping with her, he laughed and said he knows.. point being every retarded comment our politicians make, they're heard all over the world..

The same friend was complaining about the 50$ he pays for his 8MB connection because Japan and Sweden have cheaper broadband.. I told him we pay 86$ for a 192K connection with a 3GB cap, and it cant be compared to Iraq.. .he told me i dont need to convince him we suck :p

Anyway.. This country is a joke in the eyes of the rest of the world.. so u can hate americans as much as u like, while we hating, they're laughing.

ajak

Expert Member
Nivek ,its not ”us” the citizens they are laughing at, it’s the stupid gvt freak show.

nivek

Executive Member
unfortunately they're the face of our country, the ones we (majority) elected, and the ones making decisions for us..

ajak

Expert Member
nivek said:
unfortunately they're the face of our country, the ones we (majority) elected, and the ones making decisions for us..
Ja boet,its a "hokken shame":)

nivek

Executive Member
oh well.. atleast Bush aint our president.. imagine trying to invade a country with our army :/