Drivers for Konica Minolta Fax 2900

xxeagle_za

Good day

As stated I am looking for any drivers or software, or any one that can assist me to get the printer working and functioning with Windows 10. Konica Minolta's website is completely trash and only offer drivers for newer printers. I also contacted their support, which promises a reply in 4 hours, its been 50 days with no avail.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

ThatOtherDude

We use various Konica Minolta MFP's at the office and also battled to find correct drivers.

Finally found this one. (see link below)

a) Do a custom install and choose the printer number closest to your model.
b) If that doesn't work uninstall the driver
c) Re-install the driver & choose "A3 Common or A4 Common" - depending on the maximum paper size of your printer.

https://file.io/C1Ohg3

Last edited:

xxeagle_za

We use various Konica Minolta MFP's at the office and also battled to find correct drivers.

Finally found this one. (see link below)

a) Do a custom install and choose the printer number closest to your model.
b) If that doesn't work uninstall the driver
c) Re-install the driver & choose "A3 Common or A4 Common" - depending on the maximum paper size of your printer.

https://file.io/C1Ohg3
Thanks! It sadly didn't work, I am beginning to think there is no driver available for this printer, as nowhere on the Internet there is even a mention of this printer.

I attached a screenshot as to what the Device Manager recognizes the printer as

Attachments

• konica.PNG
    konica.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 5

DanDango

Honorary Master
Good day

As stated I am looking for any drivers or software, or any one that can assist me to get the printer working and functioning with Windows 10. Konica Minolta's website is completely trash and only offer drivers for newer printers. I also contacted their support, which promises a reply in 4 hours, its been 50 days with no avail.

If you don't find windows 10 drivers, try installing older version of windows drivers. My very old work laptop
runs windows 7 with a ati x200 gpu. The only drivers available is for windows xp. The machine has been running the xp drivers for the last 4 years with no errors.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Good day

Been using this app for all my Minolta needs. It scans and list the ones it finds, you just select the one you want and click go it'll set the printer up for you, esp good for Windows 10:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoxxTp0VIQQywBOLt3phL7sQcP-D

I got it from a Tech that use to service Minoltas

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Does the printer not have the drivers on it (accessed through browser) like HP printers?