DSTV Now problems

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Yeah. Get a 500 error. I really can't wait until their monopoly on sport is ended and we can watch it on more capable platforms.

I've also been struggling with the stream on my Chromecast the last couple of days. Their support first tells me to clear the cache on my phone, then to log out and log back in, then to uninstall and re-install the app. They are a joke.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Sorry to hijack the thread. DSTV now is broken for me on my main pc only. Windows 10 1903 build, Nvidia GTX1060, 16bg ram, Sabetooth Z77 mobo, i7-3770k CPU...

SO what's the issue? I can't log in on Edge at all. Just stays on the log in page after entering log in details and password. On Chrome I can log in but playback is stuttering. Not a buffer stutter but just a frame loss type of buffer. Picture freezes for 0.02seconds every 3 seconds! SUCKS!!! Drivers are up-to-date, triple monitor setup. I've tried disabling all the extensions I'm using with Chrome but no change. WTF could the issue be?

COMPUTEK

Executive Member
^ My dad has that same problem every since they've updated their site. Edge and Firefox doesn't log in ... Chrome works, but with issues like you say.

Cleared cache cookies, uninstall/re-install FF but no go ... weird as his details works perfectly fine on my PC :thumbsdown::unsure::X3:

scud

On OS X it only works on Firefox, not chrome or safari

I also need to remove getflix dns settings.

YM_80

Grouter

Expert Member
Well at least they crashed AFTER Hamilton crossed the finish line in Barcelona.