Dstv Now

sand_man

Honorary Master
08d7f5c3c60ce0b99727f7b081a1d16b.jpg

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I have a choice of 3 iPad's yeah, but same results on all 3.
Yeah, I think that's the problem. I am in a precarious position myself, both my Huaweis can cast to the TV but it's only sound and no picture, only my old Samsung A5 shows the picture, it has been pestering me to update lately, no idea if it will still work after the update so I have been postponing it, I don't how long I have.

It's odd why yours doesn't work on the device itself.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yeah, I think that's the problem. I am in a precarious position myself, both my Huaweis can cast to the TV but it's only sound and no picture, only my old Samsung A5 shows the picture, it has been pestering me to update lately, no idea if it will still work after the update so I have been postponing it, I don't how long I have.

It's odd why yours doesn't work on the device itself.
I got it working fine on my desktop and windows based HTPC's as well, no issues. Just on the iPad's. All 3 of them. All are jailbroken though. It stopped working after I updated the dstv now app to V10.17.7. Prior to that no issues at all.

Anyway... Not the end of the world.

sand_man

Honorary Master
So I did a fresh DFU mode install on the Air 2 and DSTV Now is working so definitely they've built JB detection into the app.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Is anyone experiencing an issue with National Geographic Channel?

It plays briefly and times out.
It's been that way the entire week.
Any other channel works fine.

Chromecast. DSTv Now/Streaming.
Edit: Can't locate the other thread.