DStv Premium price increase possible - MultiChoice CFO

Fjorko

Expert Member
What a bunch of vultures ! I hope more people actually cancel your ^%^%# products !

Rabobi

Executive Member
How about i just say. Mr cfo go fk a tree stump? Makes more sense imho

Azg

Expert Member
That headline?

"An increase in the price of DStv Premium is possible if there is an improvement in the South African economy and people receive significant salary increases." - is not the same as "DSTV Premium price increase on the cards"

system32

Expert Member
"if there is an improvement in the South African economy and people receive significant salary increases."
hahahahahaha

R13...

Honorary Master
"if there is an improvement in the South African economy and people receive significant salary increases."
hahahahahaha
They could be targeting union members. They're the only ones likely to receive significant increases. Amcu are demanding 48% in the platinum sector.

Ben Venter

DStv Premium price increase possible - MultiChoice CFO

An increase in the price of DStv Premium is possible if there is an improvement in the South African economy and people receive significant salary increases.

This is word from MultiChoice CFO Tim Jacobs, who spoke to Techcentral about the company's plans with DStv Premium.
Be sure of one thing....i'm the next Premium user to cancel, increase or not. As soon as i have uncapped internet access i'm gone.

mister

Executive Member
Such a dumb thing to say... what did they think the public's reaction would be? "oh yes, please increase prices, we don't want you going hungry you poor sods"