e-Tolls will proceed: Kapsch

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
lol... nothing like blind dumb optimism in the face of overwhelming odds! :D

packetloss

I wish Kapsch and co the infestation of killer flees where they'd least like it.

Bullvein

They should ask the Gautengers instead of the money grubing (loads of expletives removed) people trying to rob us about this mess, because we will decide it's future not them.

Rands

Expert Member
Easy to say when u sitting in your posh office in Austria. I challenge you to come down to Soweto and tell any taxi driver to pay an e-toll

OMB

Mountain Man
he forgets that government has already blinked

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Show us the contract, and then we as a public will decide whether your contract is fair or legal.....

Until such time as the contract is publicly available in an unredacted form, the public will not pay a cent.

Pixual

Expert Member
It's very simple to sort this out.

We need to find out if South Africa imports anything from Austria or has any other trade relations with them. If we do find anything we simply boycott the products in protest. Sooner or later somebody will hurt enough for it to cause "contracts" to be reviewed.

sal12344

We need to find out if South Africa imports anything from Austria or has any other trade relations with them. If we do find anything we simply boycott the products in protest. Sooner or later somebody will hurt enough for it to cause "contracts" to be reviewed.
Red Bull! Boycott Red Bull!:D

StonerStuart

Expert Member

We 'my company' purchase tooling from them, they sell the fasteners as well.
Lots of money there...

But how will our R 2mil fasteners and R 150 000 measure up even close as a boycott?

Never...

Tade sanctions are the answer, between austria and SA

zamicro

Expert Member
I would like to see all the contracts, as well as the actual amounts spend. (With a section for all the bribes, and to whom it was paid)

Gatecrasher

Executive Member
Okay, but nowhere in the article does he say that e-tolls will proceed. The title is somewhat misleading. He says there is no reason anyone will renege on the contract, which pretty much translates into "there will a substantial financial settlement if e-tolls do not proceed because we are smart and built it into the contract."

Creag

The Boar's Rock
So these clowns are proclaiming that they are God's gift to mankind? Arrogance.

This reminds me of a property developer in Pietermaritzburg building a complex. Stood up at the one AGM proclaiming how wonderful he was to give us the wonderful complex and how lucky we were to live here etc etc. He came from the same place as these clowns :rolleyes: