Easy Equities good or bad?

thestaggy

Honorary Master
which one there are 7?

I took Warren Buffet's advice and put my money in the Vanguard S&P 500. Apparently he rates it as something that is safe and secure in the long run.

I done this last year March and it is up 16.8% and has already gone past its pre-Covid collapse levels. $311 on 19 Feb 2020; $203 on 23 March 2020 (when Covid started kicking in) and today it is at $360.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Withdrawals are normally quick.
Put in withdrawal (after 2 pm) on Tuesday; still not in my account today?
Have I got the timelines wrong somehow and/or anyone else have this issue?

Quicks

Expert Member
Do anyone have info on sygnia 4th industrial revolution?

I see the share price has dropped like rock bottom just after I thought it was a good idea to buy these ETF's?

surface

Honorary Master

I see the share price has dropped like rock bottom just after I thought it was a good idea to buy these ETF's?
4IR has got Tesla as 1.5% . Not sure if that alone will explain it.

thestaggy

Honorary Master

Tech stocks saw their backsides today and brought everything down with it. Apple and Tesla the main culprits.

“The prospect of a less dovish tone from central banks, sparked by rising inflation, is causing stock traders to reduce their exposure to equities, especially overbought sectors like tech,” said Pierre Veyret, analyst at ActivTrades in London.

Speedster

Honorary Master
I wanted to join easy equities then i came upon a boatload of bad reviews here:
For buy-and-hold investments EE is your best bet. If you want to do day trading you're probably better off somewhere else. Also, remember people only use hellopeter to complain, no one is going to post positive reviews there. I've got my whole family's TFSA with EE and am very happy with what they offer.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I wanted to join easy equities, then i read a boat load of bad reviews here:
That is the nature of "review" sites like Hellopeter. Most people go there to complain. I have had some complaints about EE, but most of my portfolio is with them as overall I am happy with them. However, I have not gone to Hellopeter to leave a good review, because Hellopeter is nothing but a place to complain to me :D

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Last edited: