Easy Equities good or bad?

kombi-man

So, finally got out of Sasol. The 100% profit number went past and I pulled it. Am contemplating buying into US shares. Went to look up a few, and saw almost every Tech share has a vicious downward graph.. What IS going on, and where would some of the more knowledgable punters look?

thestaggy

Honorary Master
So, finally got out of Sasol. The 100% profit number went past and I pulled it. Am contemplating buying into US shares. Went to look up a few, and saw almost every Tech share has a vicious downward graph.. What IS going on, and where would some of the more knowledgable punters look?

I'm no expert, but it appears that the bubble is about to pop in the US as they are talking recession on the back of the US economy shrinking in the first quarter. Panic is setting in and people are selling.

This thread is also a good place to check: https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/stock-picks-darlings-and-dogs.1091691/page-127

Lots of people are saying now is a good time to buy or hang on until July to see if the US does enter recession and everything bottoms out even lower.

Last edited:

mr_norris

Expert Member
what’s this EasyCrypto thing?

I guess it's kind of like their own version of Luno. I must be honest, I've received no marketing mails about EasyCrypto. Thought all that EE offered in terms of crypto was that EC10 ETF. You can link up your main EE account and sign in with that. They offer these at the moment:

1656065699362.png

LaraC

Honorary Master
I guess it's kind of like their own version of Luno. I must be honest, I've received no marketing mails about EasyCrypto. Thought all that EE offered in terms of crypto was that EC10 ETF. You can link up your main EE account and sign in with that. They offer these at the moment:
Cool! :)

bobcpt

How do Easycredits live pricing work ? How do my credits deplete? Is it based on time?
By default you are shown 15 minute delayed pricing which is free. You have the option to purchase 80, 150 or 250 credits which can be used across all your account types. Unlike other platforms, the credits do not expire at month end. Credits are only used when you click the button to request alive price on the buy/sell form. I may be mistaken but I think the ASX exchange uses 2 credits one credit per request.

Last edited:

Neo_X

Expert Member
anybody having issues to sign in?
i assume the login url changed, as my autosaved passwords no longer completes :/