Electricity tariffs still not high enough - Eskom

Tweakd Out

I need to find a solution to get completely off the GRID, Eskom keeps shooting themselfs in the foot...

The_MAC

Executive Member
I would love to know how much money is wasted and not recovered from all the people getting free and illegal electricity.

I personally love subsidising half of the country... not!

Jola

Honorary Master
I need to find a solution to get completely off the GRID, Eskom keeps shooting themselfs in the foot...
The problem is the cost of batteries, Eskom is too backward to buy back electricity, as happens in other countries.

In that case you don't need batteries.

Executive Member
The problem is the cost of batteries, Eskom is too backward to buy back electricity, as happens in other countries.

In that case you don't need batteries.
Cape town has started to buy back electricity.

Executive Member

Packer

FYI. Eskom has vehemently denied that they are a bunch of thieving arseholes without a clue, lining their own pockets. Governmental spokesman has reiterated that the country is not being run by a corrupt crook and reports of him selfishly destroying SA for his own benefit are malicious rumours. Vile hearsay of incompetence in all spheres of government is obviously the work of a 3rd force.

Just thought you should know the truth.

Musicmp3

want money but no maintenance happens.

Go screw yourself with a pineapple - you useless corrupt dicks!

JimM

Expert Member
Sell it off!

Sell Telkom
Sell Eskom
Sell SAA

They will all be turned around and no longer be a burden to the taxpayer...

Jola

Honorary Master
FYI. Eskom has vehemently denied that they are a bunch of thieving arseholes without a clue, lining their own pockets. Governmental spokesman has reiterated that the country is not being run by a corrupt crook and reports of him selfishly destroying SA for his own benefit are malicious rumours. Vile hearsay of incompetence in all spheres of government is obviously the work of a 3rd force.

Just thought you should know the truth.
Thanks for informing us :D

Bigoke

This is even a greater problem than Eskom Prices itself. Last month (after about R700 spend previously) I topped up my meter with R500 and only received 141 units for it. I am sure they pay the same unit per unit for Eskom.

MVGL

One step at a time. Let's start at the very top.... Alphabet backwards... Z

onexios

So the 12+ % increase in tarrifs has been passed for 2015.

When do the people stand up for their country and against the rulers?