Eskom Prepaid Meter Numbers

HotspotAgent

Hi Guys

I am busy developing a script to validate ESKOM prepaid meter numbers.

Can anyone help me out with a ESKOM prepaid meter so that I can test my script?

You will be rewarded with some free prepaid electricity for your troubles.

Much appreciated!

PM me.

Other Pineapple Smurf

Honorary Master
Here you go: page 25 of http://www.nrs.eskom.co.za/nrs/spec...sg=AFQjCNFMzoVkXpYKY8l-LlIuP6OvIl16bw&cad=rja

Its an 11 digit number:
* first 2 digits is manufacturer (you need to get the list)
* 8 digits is meter serial
* last digit is meter check digit

The meter number check digit is a single digit used to ensure that the manufacturer code and meter
serial number are entered correctly whenever they are entered into the equipment by hand. This is a
modulus 10 check digit, calculated using the Luhn formula, as illustrated in annex B of
ISO IEC 7812-1. It is calculated on the 10 digits generated through the concatenation of the
manufacturer code and the meter serial number.

HotspotAgent

I know the doc and I know the formula, what I need is a couple of actual meter numbers to test my stuff with.

Thanks

Angelexecz

General Enquiry

Hi Guyz

I wonder if you could maybe help me. I have a current situation with my prepaid electricity meter and tenants but what I would like to know or ask for assistance is where can I get a statement of the past months electricity purchases? City of power took me to a dead end? I have also want to check if the Vat Reg No is registered? any suggestions?

Thank you

Please don"t think this is a very dum question, I'm not really clued up with these types of things :)

Angelique