Esquire VRN Christmas website package deal

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Esquire.jpg

No sure if it's worth it?
Maybe for business starters, and those who need professional online presence.

What I'm confused about is number 5:
"2GB free data usage on the site." Is this the traffic, then after 2GB exceeded you're charged?

Tad pricey for me.

Source: email.

nfbs

Expert Member
So you pay them R5000 excl VAT to be a reseller and get your own store front?

I'd much rather develop my own site but they probably don't support an API .

Seriously

Honorary Master
So you pay them R5000 excl VAT to be a reseller and get your own store front?

I'd much rather develop my own site but they probably don't support an API .

There's much more to it than that. Do yourself a favour and find out details about the extend of the offer before you post irrelevant nonsense.

koeksGHT

Dealer
There's much more to it than that. Do yourself a favour and find out details about the extend of the offer before you post irrelevant nonsense.

They do have the benefit of always having stock numbers/items up to date however something like Shopify seems little more professional and cheaper

Seriously

Honorary Master
They do have the benefit of always having stock numbers/items up to date however something like Shopify seems little more professional and cheaper

Do shopify give you access to their stock and do they ship or deliver direct to your client after an on-line order is placed?

nfbs

Expert Member
I never said it is just all that. I am a developer so off course I want to develop my own site and apps and use an API irrespective that is why I asked.

By making negative assumptions of what people post you just derail threads and sound like a douche.

Del Piero 10

Do shopify give you access to their stock and do they ship or deliver direct to your client after an on-line order is placed?

Shopify isn't an IT distributor. Using the VRN restricts you to using esquire & internet express couriers. You aren't guaranteed the best prices & esquire doesn't stock alot of products that Corex, Rectron, Mustek, Pinnacle, Frontosa etc have. Plus they supply your domain which I personally wouldn't be comfortable with, top it off with that expensive monthly fee.

It's very limited despite some benefits.