External Ringer for Yeastar S20

crowbar2008

Hi Guys,

Hope someone can help me here. I have the following setup at a client of mine

1 x Yeastar S20 PBX
7 x Yealink Texentions configure to all ring at the same time.

My problem is. With their previous Samsung Analogue PABX they had a external ringer configured inside the factory, everytime the phone would ring it would make a loud distinctive ring inside the factory. This allows the people inside the factory to here the ringing and then be able to walk over to the phone to pick it up.

Now with the new PABX I cannot connect this ringer up since it works with 12V pulse rings. Is there an solutions I can give these guys. Giving them Yealink T52P wireless phones are out of the option these guys do not want to carry the phones around in the factory they are very old school.

Please if anyone can help me out with what I can do that is a possible cheap solution.

Thanks in advance.

crowbar2008

Hi Brandon,

So if I understand you correctly I would insert the fastest card that will create two extensions. I will then add them under my ring group and then terminate a RJ11 onto the end of the bell and place it in one of the ports. That sounds simple enough.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

crowbar2008

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your advice it worked like a charm. I have another question but will post in a separate thread.