satanboy
Psychonaut seven
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2007
- Messages
- 114,101
- Reaction score
- 31,366
Lando Norris: McLaren driver explains why he made public apology to Franco Colapinto following collision and criticism at Azerbaijan GP
Lando Norris apologised both privately and publicly to Franco Colapinto after heavily criticising the Alpine driver for causing a multi-car collision in Azerbaijan; watch Fridays practice sessions for the Bahrain GP in Malaysia at 5.30am and 9am, live on Sky Sports F1
Lando Norris apologised both privately and publicly to Franco Colapinto after heavily criticising the Alpine driver for causing a multi-car collision in Azerbaijan; watch Friday's practice sessions for the Bahrain GP in Malaysia at 5.30am and 9am, live on Sky Sports F1.
"I accepted that I was wrong. I'm generally the same with my driving, to accept when I've done something wrong or accept something I've not.
"But because it was something I said on TV, I thought it was fair that I shared it with everyone, because they all saw it. I didn't think it was a true value of how I hold myself. At the same time, I still see social media at times and saw some bits, some not so good, some better."

