Goosfrabba
Executive Member
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2017
- Messages
- 7,012
- Reaction score
- 9,852
Not only do the F1 gods bless us with a Malaysian Grand Prix, it's a wet race 
South Africaās biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
His eyebrows have colonised his lip?
Any idea who long the delay is?Delayed
Just a reminder, it's 2026 rules where aren't allowed to go faster than 60kph in the wet.Not only do the F1 gods bless us with a Malaysian Grand Prix, it's a wet race![]()
On second thoughts, I think it's Jamie's eyebrows.His eyebrows have colonised his lip?
Any idea who long the delay is?
Any idea who long the delay is?
I'll take variable conditions where the slicks and inters are debatable.Just a reminder, it's 2026 rules where aren't allowed to go faster than 60kph in the wet.
I see F1TV now only has one feed? I can't get the Sky commentary anymore :/Yeah crofty just said that![]()
Yep, my money's on the SC winning today.But its winning atm