S_L_Y_G_U_Y
Executive Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2022
- Messages
- 6,235
- Reaction score
- 6,198
I stream from my laptop and still get Sky channelsI see F1TV now only has one feed? I can't get the Sky commentary anymore :/
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I stream from my laptop and still get Sky channelsI see F1TV now only has one feed? I can't get the Sky commentary anymore :/
The "international" button?I stream from my laptop and still get Sky channels
15 minutes they say
I can't seem to get any change in the commentary with that - I'm on Apple TV. Same pic, same audio.The "international" button?
Mine didn't work for the previous race, but it works today.I can't seem to get any change in the commentary with that - I'm on Apple TV. Same pic, same audio.
I'll take them over this dozy F1TV crowd who half the time are discussing some arb technical detail on the front left brake caliper while all the real action is happening.Mine didn't work for the previous race, but it works today.
I don't really want to listen to those wankers anyway.
I just play the Benny Hill soundtrack.I'll take them over this dozy F1TV crowd who half the time are discussing some arb technical detail on the front left brake caliper while all the real action is happening.
I'll take them over this dozy F1TV crowd who half the time are discussing some arb technical detail on the front left brake caliper while all the real action is happening.