Facebook slow like molasses

NightWulfe

I'm actually remarkably nippy after pointing my panel at Hyde Park instead of Blairgowrie...

limnos

Expert Member
Facebook will always be slow...i think

Do you use facebook?

Facebook has always been fast! Even on iBurst. It's just been recently that it has become horrible slow.

I was at a mates house earlier on, and his ADSL 512 loads up facebook in a flash!

It's ****ing iBurst that is the problem - stupid ISP - i've actually had enough of them!

limnos

Expert Member
Okay tonight isn't even a joke....

I don't get this ISP. One week they stable, then for 2 weeks they down....

aviator609

What is happening with Telkom ADSL on my 4 meg line? I cannot get through to Facebook or even Yahoo mail with either Firefox or Internet Explorer. I have reached my cap, but I have purchased 2 gigs and no change in download speed or opening of web pages???

Iburst on the other hand is flying on my other computer and I have no problems with opening Facebook???

I have checked my line with Telkom and it's all good! Is Telkom restricting user access to these sites??? *^*#$%!!!!!!

K

kingrob

Facebook is OK for me, using Vodacom HSDPA with 4 bars reception and it's fast.

SUPERMAN89

Expert Member
yeah facebook was slow for me,i tried playing around with opera,and Maxthon2 seemed to work....bt now its fine

Nickster140

Jip

Facebook is one dam slow site!
When that Loading popup thing comes up IT TAKES FOREVER!!! AHHH THE PAIN!!! (when sending requests) :mad:

But when I use my homes adsl then it works like a charm!

Last edited: