Fast Host Recommendations

iRocket

I'm currently having issues with a local hosting provider. There are many issues, but server speed is definitely one of them. Server requests take up to 3.5 minutes, and ping is up to 300ms from international servers, ping from my PC is 30-40ms.

Besides that, I had a client that did not pay their bill for over a year. I gave them leeway because they are a non-profit, but then notified them that their services will be cut off for non-payment. I then suspended their services, and they got in touch with the hosting company a few months later, and locked me out of my account(which has all of my sub accounts and services linked), and changed control to the non-profit company.

I feel that's a huge breach of security, and completely ludicrous. How can a host give access to someone else without any proper account verification on their part, or even contacting me first?

So in short, I'm unhappy and would appreciate any recommendations for hosting providers, both locally and internationally.

flbjhb

It could just be a technical mishap that they thought the on profit was the account owner - but they cannot change contact details without written authorisation or at least calling the current holder. Worst case, the non profit told them one huge believable lie ?

Have you been able to regain access to your account or are you still locked out? We can try and talk to the provider on your behalf to regain access to your other domains and let the non profit stay where they are.

Have a look at https://www.web-telecoms.co.za

PM me if you need some advise.

iRocket

The non-profit gave me access back, the host refused.
All they did was call in, with no documentation provided.

Either way I've been unhappy with them for a while, so need other solutions

The Web Space Bar

The Web Space Bar rep
Company Rep
Good morning iRocket.
Do you have a reseller package with them ?
We would love to give you two months free on any hosting or reseller package you like on our enterprise to test our services.
Please send us a pm if we can help you with anything.