Favourite chocolate bar

skimread

Executive Member
Do they still make the following bars. Can't recall seeing them in store.

Inside Story

Chocolate Log

Haven't eaten one in ages.

Attachments

abzo

Honorary Master
Do they still make the following bars. Can't recall seeing them in store.

Inside Story

Chocolate Log

Haven't eaten one in ages.
Yes they're both available.

Chocolate Log had disappeared for a while but returned a few years ago.

beans100

Honorary Master
Been of the sweet stuff for a while now, while banting. But every now and again, I'll have a guilty little pleasure. I like the Kit-Kat Chunky, these days.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Been of the sweet stuff for a while now, while banting. But every now and again, I'll have a guilty little pleasure. I like the Kit-Kat Chunky, these days.
I've been meaning to eat a KitKat Chunky and a Tex one after the other to compare them. They seem so similar.

genetic

Honorary Master
I've been meaning to eat a KitKat Chunky and a Tex one after the other to compare them. They seem so similar.
They are indeed! KitKat chunky has more chocolate and less layers. Tex is lighter and crisper.

Both good though!!

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Kit Kat Chunky Caramel sells for something like R25 for the same size at some of the Fresh Stops.

:wtf:

MR.C

Expert Member
Rowntrees peppermint crisp but not seen it for ages.

Bounty bar is also a favourite.
Went to a BP garage on Saturday afternoon, near the Grove Mall and saw a Huge Peppermint Crisp, R26.99 worth of it, standing right at the counter, I think it was waving to me .

I walked away quickly.