Fibre: Secunda Community

Charlkleb

Has anyone had installation done yet ? Can anyone tell me which zone the "old new superspar" (close to eendjie dam) fall into ? Thanks

hume

Has anyone had installation done yet ? Can anyone tell me which zone the "old new superspar" (close to eendjie dam) fall into ? Thanks
I'm at Dr Raman/Solly's side and Vodacom Fibre is Live... My order was approved on Monday Morning so just waiting for installation scheduling...
FOr your sake I hope you don't get the Vodacom FTTH... But yes, its my only option so Ill have to go with them...

Seems as if dfferent areas are getting dfferent fibre networks...

We got Vodacom... :(
I understand your confusion, but keep in mind that there is allot of digging going on around Secunda. Some of it is for cellphone towers and some is for the fibre. Vodacom is the only fibre supplier currently digging in Secunda for fibre, the rest is for towers that will be shared by vodacom, mtn and cellc and will not supply you with fibre. Be sure to ask the guys digging what they are digging for, they are quite friendly and will help you if they can.

hume

My installation was done this afternoon now waiting for activation....
Anyone here that also went with vodacom that might know hoe to speed up the activation process...?