FNB mobile virtual network to launch soon: sources

McT

The Humble Scot!
I want eBucks or some other benefits as an FNB account holder or there is no deal :p

krycor

Honorary Master
Thing is this will be via Cell-C? (only MVNO platform i think?) so hoping there is great packages interms of data and call rate. Since they already offer devices this is a great synergy between tech solution.. but Cell-C coverage.. meh

Bern

Expert Member
Hopefully this helps Cell C out, they are getting squeezed pretty hard at the moment and you can feel it on their network.

kianm

Honorary Master
I use their Voip service and not complaining at the moment. Lets see what cones out of this one

poorestguy

I think this has already happened:) I ordered a smart phone via FNB and it is coming on Tuesday, they called me to confirm delivery and said it comes with a complimentary sim card with Cell C data on it.

krycor

Honorary Master
I think this has already happened:) I ordered a smart phone via FNB and it is coming on Tuesday, they called me to confirm delivery and said it comes with a complimentary sim card with Cell C data on it.

Yah they do this sort of tie in for a while now but i guess their Cell-C customers has reached a significant number to justify switching over to a MVNO. End of the day its still Cell-C tho :-/