Frogfoot Fibre: General Thread

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Not sure if there is a general thread for this provider - if there is, mod please merge.

Edit:

1. Seems to be working now - Is anyone else having problems getting to their website as at 7 Feb 12h15? Working fine on Friday, today, nothing
2. Certificate expiry errors on the portal link that Google directs me to
3. What is people's general experience with them? I'm wanting to switch to Cool Ideas on Frogfoot but if they're going to be flaky I'd rather stay with Openserve and my current setup.

Last edited:

hazey

People who have an active connection on Frogfoot, please share your ISP, location and experience. (Example Frogfoot Cape Town, Atomic Access Fibre, etc.)

Tariqe

just signed up with cool ideas/Frogfoot last Thursday, so far, so good, knock on wood, in Pinelands, Cape Town

Last edited:

km2

Expert Member
What is people's general experience with them? I'm wanting to switch to Cool Ideas on Frogfoot but if they're going to be flaky I'd rather stay with Openserve and my current setup.
Planning to do the switch to Cool Ideas/Frogfoot/Cape Town in the next month or so when their build completes, but a bit less keen now that the previous joy of that Cool Ideas feedback thread seems to have heavily dulled. Just hope that Frogfoot keeps working during power outages. Openserve used to until people stole the batteries from the corner box months ago and they aren't replace that, hoping Frogfoot is better at securing their own ones.

stefan9

Executive Member
Have been with cool ideas and frogfoot since last July. Lynnwood, Pretoria. Only issue I have is subpar international download speeds. Streaming,gaming,ect all perform 100%.