Is it for the cricket or rugby?![]()
Cricket. Test match starting on the 11th
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Is it for the cricket or rugby?![]()
Cricket. Test match starting on the 11th
My rig for the SA vs NZ test next week
![]()
Occupational hazzard. I've had a batsman drive a six straight down the pitch onto my macbook pro a couple of seasons ago - that's what insurance is for.just tell my what if Amla hits that little red ball into the lens![]()
Occupational hazzard. I've had a batsman drive a six straight down the pitch onto my macbook pro a couple of seasons ago - that's what insurance is for.![]()
Nah - Canon paints the lenses white/beige so heat generated by the sun isn't an issue.Still never want that to happend to me.I think I saw u, do u put a towel or something over that lens?
Nah - Canon paints the lenses white/beige so heat generated by the sun isn't an issue.![]()
That's not a lens, it's a freakin telescope![]()
You try to keep it as low as possible while maintaining the desired aperture and/or shutter speed.I can only assume questions like these belong here so here it goes.
Question: How does one decide which ISO to use for a shot.
As far as my tiny knowledge is concerned this is related to the light sensitivity of the camera but I'm no where sure how to utilize it correctly.
Cool think I got it. So if its unacceptable you adjust? Higher for more light and lower for less correct noting that the higher the ISO the more noise you will receive?
Also noise, I assume this is what gives that grainy look in most photo's?
Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm still just learning. Having a blast so far draining the hell outta these batteries![]()
Try Derrick at PhotoHire CC or Iky who lives just off upper seaview road. Alternatively, if it's under warranty I can give you the local sigma rep's details.I've got a Sigma 18-200 IS lens that is in need of a little TLC. Can anyone recommend somewhere I can send a lens in for repairs? Preferably in PE or EL, otherwise I can probably make arrangements for somewhere further afield.
Thanks
Try Derrick at PhotoHire CC or Iky who lives just off upper seaview road. Alternatively, if it's under warranty I can give you the local sigma rep's details.