The problem there is the false assumption that differentiation is done solely for discrimination. The seeing of malevolence where it never existed, this too can be toxic behaviour where someone constantly looks for needless conflict.There is no harm in recognizing differences in race, but it is a problem when its done with the intent to discriminate and marginalize another race - not saying that's what you were doing, seeing as you have already confirmed you were not.
Just be careful of jumping the gun is all I'm saying. I have always critisised everyone equally yet barely anyone seems to notice I don't play team sports
As you might imagine I am often called a "right wing racist" by some and a "deranged liberal" by others.... recently someone launched into a insulting diatribe against me and accusing me of being the latter because I dared point out he was spreading something that was tainted by fake pictures..... if only he knew what some of the trolls (that shall not be named for phobia of summoning them) on mybb have routinely called me
