George Floyd death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
A defence attorneys dream gig, amirite?

Nice appeal to emotion , luckily the law says innocent until proven guilty.
I will await further videos of the cop and his interaction , if that doesn't happen then all I can say is don't get involved with this sort of police interaction , as we see here it can end badly for you.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Blame the victim, amirite?
Look you have to bring some perspective to the show.
George Floyd was a victim of police brutality, but certainly not an innocent victim. He broke the law before, got caught, and he did it again.

It's like a hoe going out half-naked, rubbing her coochie in the face of a bunch of sexually frustrated men. Then she gets raped. She is still the victim as no one should be raped ever, but damn man, don't absolve her of playing an integral part in the outcome of the scenario.

azbob

Honorary Master
I will await further videos of the cop and his interaction , if that doesn't happen then all I can say is don't get involved with this sort of police interaction , as we see here it can end badly for you.

Please tell us how we can avoid getting involved in these sorts of police interactions. Especially when you admit to not knowing what led to this. Would be useful to know.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Look you have to bring some perspective to the show.
George Floyd was a victim of police brutality, but certainly not an innocent victim. He broke the law before, got caught, and he did it again.

It's like a hoe going out half-naked, rubbing her coochie in the face of a bunch of sexually frustrated men. Then she gets raped. She is still the victim as no one should be raped ever, but damn man, don't absolve her of playing an integral part in the outcome of the scenario.

I mean, Jabu's raised due process, but I guess victim blamers gonna victim blame.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Please tell us how we can avoid getting involved in these sorts of police interactions. Especially when you admit to not knowing what led to this. Would be useful to know.
Did I say that ?
Nope.
My first advice is don't do crime , second piece is be aware that any form of resistance (Even verbal) will possibly be met with violent force when dealing with police.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
I mean, Jabu's raised due process, but I guess victim blamers gonna victim blame.
You are just hammering a point that doesn't bring anything constructive to the table while ignoring context because it suits your narrative. That's pretty disingenuous, Greg.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Brenden:

You are just hammering a point that doesn't bring anything constructive to the table while ignoring context because it suits your narrative. That's pretty disingenuous, Greg.

Also Brenden:

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Brenden:

Also Brenden:
Based on just a few responses here, you don't give me the impression that you have any intention of having a constructive dialogue.

An expansion on a point to show it values is not the same as repeating the same thing with increased sarcasm. I'll let you be.

Craig_

Honorary Master

EADC

Executive Member

If only the cops afforded him that privilege he would still be alive.

But I guess don't be black in America

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Pity the victim didn't enjoy the innocent until proven guilty thing of which you speak.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Interaction before the pig choked him to death.
This guy should not have been killed. One narrative is whitewashing him to be a saint, while the other is making him out a crazed loon that brought it on himself.

The video cuts before he's on the ground which dilutes its usefulness. Maybe he did start to violently struggle, maybe not. Why not post the full video? So many agendas; and so few pledged toward uncovering truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.