George Floyd death

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a sidenote it always makes me laught how people call Carlson far right when he's obviously a centrist if you just listen to him speak for a while.

Yep. And he is not happy with Trump or the GOP at all.
 
Not in this thread, just a few posts up the same argument that blacks commit more crime comes up, but the argument relies on corruption, or stats coming from corruption?
When it comes to stats I daresay the US corruption is not close to ours and the stats can generally be trusted to a point.

Though it must be said that it's been widely reported that whites as well as blacks have been going crazy in the riots but this can be accounted for with the antifa presence attempting to hijack blm like they do everywhere they go. The problem here is one of communist forces using a black movement as useful idiots and the blacks have not yet figured this out..... they probably will at some point and then there will be a clash between the two groups is my thinking.

Yes I know the increasingly soclialist legal system has started to convert the poor black class in murica into serfs and they are using prison labour as part of this, I just did not think it needed to be mentioned. Yes it's possible that skewed stats are a part of this but I am not completely convinced the corruption is that bad in that area.
 
Not in this thread, just a few posts up the same argument that blacks commit more crime comes up, but the argument relies on corruption, or stats coming from corruption?
Lol. This is just ridiculous.

So what are you saying? The crime stats are BS in order to make Black people look bad?
All the blacks people in prison, aren't really there?
 
"Black Lives Matter" should be re-named. I suggest "American Black Lives Matter" :cool:

138 pages about some dude in Yanksville but not a single thread about the "over enthusiastic" cops that killed eleven SA citizens. I'm guessing at least some of them were black. Oh wait they were all black.

https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/covid-19-police-military-brutality-thread.1076913/

I have seen plenty of posts about police brutality in SA, the difference is that when it happens in our country it's universally condemned so there isn't a lot to debate, when it happens on Yanksville it semes there is a lot more contention.
 
Yeah a massive 30 pages about general schit the cops are doing. I'm not even going to bother counting how many BLM posts are in that thread :whistling:

When we get to level one we can go protest this.
 
We? I'm no virtue signaler :whistling:

Uhm? you sure?

"Black Lives Matter" should be re-named. I suggest "American Black Lives Matter" :cool:

138 pages about some dude in Yanksville but not a single thread about the "over enthusiastic" cops that killed eleven SA citizens. I'm guessing at least some of them were black. Oh wait they were all black.
 
Yeah a massive 30 pages about general schit the cops are doing. I'm not even going to bother counting how many BLM posts are in that thread :whistling:
Low expectations I guess, people don't expect a lot from our cops and army, the fact that "The Greatest country in the world" has these problems is what creates interest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X