Neva had to deal with a raging meth addict have ya? 4 is the bare minimum...... for some of em tazers don't even get a reaction....
I am not a trained police officer.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Neva had to deal with a raging meth addict have ya? 4 is the bare minimum...... for some of em tazers don't even get a reaction....
Completely ignoring race as a political instrument is the only way society has ever actually dealt with racial bigotry.Completely ignoring race is just as stupid, both are illogical extremes.
Which is partially why it's still a problem, no one wants to tackle the problem honestly.Completely ignoring race as a political instrument is the only way society has ever actually dealt with racial bigotry.
This thread by James Lindsay is worth a read, but if you want one Tweet from it:
Thread:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1268351439451152389.html
excuses excusesI am not a trained police officer.
George Floyd was on the ground, so he had been "dealt with". No reason why cops couldn't have put handcuffs on him there and then.Neva had to deal with a raging meth addict have ya? 4 is the bare minimum...... for some of em tazers don't even get a reaction....
excuses excuses
George Floyd was on the ground, so he had been "dealt with". No reason why cops couldn't have put handcuffs on him there and then.
What a hateful bigot you are, they are people tooThat is not an excuse that is a fact and I don't go around associating with meth addicts clearly you do.
an Obama that declares jihad ... a bit on the nose innit
This is probably true, we don't actually know all the details though remember.George Floyd was on the ground, so he had been "dealt with". No reason why cops couldn't have put handcuffs on him there and then.
So what is the honest way of dealing with it?Which is partially why it's still a problem, no one wants to tackle the problem honestly.
Accurately assessing what factor race actually plays and the reasons for it instead of synthetically making it either irrelevant or all-important depending on personal agenda?So what is the honest way of dealing with it?
You going to ask to see his birth certificate next?an Obama that declares jihad ... a bit on the nose innit
I can easily understand why a battle-wearied cop would start abusing junkies out of hand, I won't condone it but I can understand it.Take 1 overzealous cop and 1 raging meth-head, throw them in a pot and stir.
Add racism and social justice.
Enjoy the **** soup.
Did Faux News label George Floyd a junkie?I can easily understand why a battle-wearied cop would start abusing junkies out of hand, I won't condone it but I can understand it.
Meth=junkie, you won't convince me otherwiseDid Faux News label George Floyd a junkie?
Meth=junkie, you won't convince me otherwise