George Floyd death

Status
Not open for further replies.
umhniqlywy251.jpg
 
@etienne_marais how dark do you want to go?
In response to this post ?

Not sure what you mean, but I am tending toward the view that U.S. police are indeed often racist and poorly disciplined / ill trained re. human interaction. At the same time I agree with Fox News that the riots are an excuse by most of the rioters to exemplify their societal-unstaked behaviour and character. @kolaval
 
Last edited:
No but I do remember when all the righties (because apparently lefties is a word now, so I guess righties is too even though it's stupid and denigrating and bad English) were saying that people complaining about Trump encouraging people to beat up protesters at his rallies were hyping a non-existent problem that didn't exist in the real world. /shrug

Why have the left followed Trump's rhetoric then in beating up journalists during these protests? Thought they hated what he stood for,?
 
Peaceful, but what was the outcome, the Orange Dotard demanded he be fired, shouldn't be in America, and the dirty cops took that cue from the Orange Dotard that it was business as usual for them.
Americans are freakishly serious about their adult ball toss games yes..... at one point it was considered treasonous to not be in love with baseball......
 
Why have the left followed Trump's rhetoric then in beating up journalists during these protests? Thought they hated what he stood for,?

"The left". I don't know, ask every left-winger why they've beaten up journalists. Oh wait, the VAST majority of them haven't. I'm not even sure what case you're talking about.

Dammit Chris, I honestly respect your opinion a great deal but you need to stop extrapolating individual cases to paintbrush an entire sector of the population.
 
"The left". I don't know, ask every left-winger why they've beaten up journalists. Oh wait, the VAST majority of them haven't. I'm not even sure what case you're talking about.

Dammit Chris, I honestly respect your opinion a great deal but you need to stop extrapolating individual cases to paintbrush an entire sector of the population.
Pot kettle black?
 
I'm not going through all 162 pages, but was it mentioned if Pink Floyd was tested post-mortem for coronachan? I mean, all this race riot crap could be for nothing if he's actually a confirmed corona death?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X