Giga 200 (50 + 150) Prepaid Sim

WeAreBorg

New Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Pretoria
Hey everyone

I know Cell C recently increased their prices, and I'm trying to find out what the Giga 200(I pretty sure that is what it's called) pre-paid package is going for, or if it is still available. This is not the straight 200gig one(which is now selling for R1999) but rather the 50gig day time plus 150 gig nite time deal.

The last few I purchased were R997 each, and I'm trying to find out what the new price is.

Any help would be appreciated
 
Hi psychot1c

The deal (50GB Peak data + 150GB Midnight data) is still R999.

^NS
 
How do I recharge this sim card? Can I buy R1000 or R1500 airtime and convert it to a Giga 100 or 200 data bundle on the phone? Or do I have to go into a Cell C store?
 
Be careful if you need it, you cannot get an invoice for online purchases. Even with SM's help, their system just doesn't allow it.
 
Yeah it's normal pricing of R998 (the other R1 is for the sim). The other deals were specials and new offers and didn't really increase in price.

Hi marco79

You can either go into the store or purchase the bundle online https://www.cellc.co.za/cellc/get-airtime.

^SM
You might want to alert your website team that the 50GB+150GB R999 bundle isn't on the list and it can't be purchased through the self service as well.
 
Yeah it's normal pricing of R998 (the other R1 is for the sim). The other deals were specials and new offers and didn't really increase in price.


You might want to alert your website team that the 50GB+150GB R999 bundle isn't on the list and it can't be purchased through the self service as well.

Would be great.
 
@Cell_C:
You might want to alert your website team that the 50GB+150GB R999 bundle isn't on the list and it can't be purchased through the self service as well.
The 3GB / 365 day bundle is not on the list either.
 
I would also like to buy the Giga 200 Prepaid online - will this be possible in the future?
I'm guessing that either
a) the Giga packages require accessing something in the CellC system that isn't available to their web system, and there may be some hope or
b) somebody in marketing decided to make buying it more difficult...
 
I would also like to buy the Giga 200 Prepaid online - will this be possible in the future?
I'm guessing that either
a) the Giga packages require accessing something in the CellC system that isn't available to their web system, and there may be some hope or
b) somebody in marketing decided to make buying it more difficult...

You can already

https://www.cellc.co.za/cellc/get-databundles
 
Last edited:
As I keep stating it's only the 100GB and 200GB that's available. The 50+150GB isn't on the list. Why no reply from Cell C if this is an oversight or if they simply don't support it?
 
As I keep stating it's only the 100GB and 200GB that's available. The 50+150GB isn't on the list. Why no reply from Cell C if this is an oversight or if they simply don't support it?

Hi there

We do apologize.

The 50 + 150GB deal is currently available at Cell C stores only, for now.

^BM
 
Hi there

We do apologize.

The 50 + 150GB deal is currently available at Cell C stores only, for now.

^BM
Hi thanks for answering. Will it be available in the future?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X