Gmail gets big redesign

cpu.

Expert Member
They failed to push this new design to me. Maybe their AI knew that I might not like it.
It usually filters through to all users over time. I have several accounts and the last change did not happen same time for all.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
They failed to push this new design to me. Maybe their AI knew that I might not like it.
https://www.blog.google/products/g-...ntelligent-features-new-gmail-means-business/

The all-new Gmail experience is available for businesses to start using today in the G Suite Early Adopter Program (EAP) and can be turned on in the Admin console.

Personal Gmail users can opt-in to the new experience, too (Go to Settings in the top right and select “Try the new Gmail.”).

genetic

Honorary Master
It is Gmail’s own product, and Google is known to merge features from products. There is a lot of new Gsuite features which isn’t unique to Google Inbox.
Yeah I know, just saying that Inbox was the beta testing ground.

cpu.

Expert Member
I have the new design on my oldest account (haven't checked others).
Select the gear on the top right, top option.

Petec

Expert Member
GMail still going to my clients' spam folders...
Because a particular one of their own mails servers is blacklisted...

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Quite a nice redesign. Doesn't make a difference to my life as I use Outlook, but I did notice that it didn't deal with my biggest gripe with Gmail's web app. The font sizes are still messed up. 'Normal' looks too big for recipients not using Gmail's web app, and normal-sized text in received messages looks a bit too small. Why doesn't Google just use actual numbers in the settings over the broad descriptions ffs.

eg2505

Honorary Master
bit too blobby, and sizes are off, gone to being huge from the normal size they used to have.

do like the keep feature built in, thats pretty cool to have,

FlashSA

Executive Member
Just made the switch. I like it. Using compact visual setting. Kicked Outlook into touch over 5yrs ago and never looked back. LOVE Gmail web