Gmail gets big redesign

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I'm surprised they didn't make the preview pane a default view option, considering how drastically it improves productivity and how much better it looks.

For those not aware, you can enable it in the labs section in the settings menu.

sajunky

Honorary Master
I'm surprised they didn't make the preview pane a default view option, considering how drastically it improves productivity and how much better it looks.

For those not aware, you can enable it in the labs section in the settings menu.
With regard to Internet speed.

taife32

I am looking forward to the Gmail mobile app getting overhaul as well so that I can use it instead of using Inbox. The reason being that Gmail app is not removable from my S8 and I don't like the way it is currently.

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Staff member
We tested all the cool new features in Gmail

Google recently unveiled its new-look Gmail, adding a number of new features and design changes.

Gmail users now have access to powerful tools such as better-integrated Google apps and improved automatic responses to messages.

Data security is also a major focus of the new Gmail design, with the platform offering clearer security warnings and supporting more security features.