Gridhost non response

Potemkin

Hi guys, I'm having serious frustrations with Gridhost service on billing and online payment system. Doesn't seem like I can talk to anyone at billing - they don't reply to emails or answer the phone.
Anyone know what's going on?

Solitude

Executive Member
I've contacted them now. Will let you know if I get a response.

Thor

Honorary Master
They're Mweb of I am not mistaken.... So good luck

Thor

Honorary Master
nope.

parent company is web africa

Oh yes, that is correct!

Fck me that even worst.

That's read back a few threads LOTS of headaches with WA buying companies and then fcking clients over with billing woes.

Potemkin

My account is now "up for suspension", and they still don't answer the phone.

Solitude

Executive Member
For those interested, I contacted quite a few hosts last night to be paid my affiliate money. The first host to reply was Webspacebar. They replied and paid at 9pm which is exceptionally impressive.

Potemkin

Thanks Solitude. Right after my eggs and bacon breakfast I'm moving my domains. Gridhost can keep the remaining balance. And to think I moved from host4africa when their service started to go down.

Potemkin

Update: moved 4 domains to WebSpaceBar, naturally the transfer is still pending.
I then made a silly error which resulted in a duplicate invoice on their side (switched payment methods). Notified them of it - sorted in 20 min.
Still nothing from Gridhost.

Solitude

Executive Member
Update: moved 4 domains to WebSpaceBar, naturally the transfer is still pending.
I then made a silly error which resulted in a duplicate invoice on their side (switched payment methods). Notified them of it - sorted in 20 min.
Still nothing from Gridhost.

I'm glad you came right with WebSpacebar. I also haven't had any replies from either Gridhost or Web Africa so far.

WebAfrica Helper

Web Africa representative
Hi guys, I'm having serious frustrations with Gridhost service on billing and online payment system. Doesn't seem like I can talk to anyone at billing - they don't reply to emails or answer the phone.
Anyone know what's going on?

Hi Potemkin,

We would like to take this up with our billing team Can you please PM me your account details.

And we're really sorry for the service you've received from us :(