Gyming And Supplements

Bilaal687_

Well most people generally shake, especially in the hands, I had it pretty badly, people would comment and it was annoying.
The increased heart rate got worrying at times, i would jump to 110 to 120 just walking up stairs.
I felt wired all the time, like the end of a 3 day drug binge, where there are no good effects whatsoever except an annoying stim effect that makes you twitchy and on edge
I definitely did burn more calories, but not massive amounts more, around 5 to 10%, but I could have gotten same results with just a bit more exercise or cutting out calories and I would have felt healthier and better about it.

Yup, I posted recently about how this is one of the dumbest comments you hear about steroids. What generally shrinks are the balls, most of the time with good PCT and careful on cycle practices you get them back to the same size, but I know guys who have said that their balls are definitely smaller than they used to be (they have done multiple cycles over loads of years)
Lol don't bother about these guys they went of topic and trying to change what this thread was created for and worry about smaller stuff.

isie

Honorary Master
Lol don't bother about these guys they went of topic and trying to change what this thread was created for and worry about smaller stuff.
If you consider your penis and testicles shrinking smaller stuff ( oh the irony), then knock your self out on anabolic Steroids

Bilaal687_

If you consider your penis and testicles shrinking smaller stuff ( oh the irony), then knock your self out on anabolic Steroids
You again going out of the topic, thread was created for a complete different out come, but all you can think about is a penis starting to wonder if you just might be a on the other side.

isie

Honorary Master
You again going out of the topic, thread was created for a complete different out come, but all you can think about is a penis starting to wonder if you just might be a on the other side.
This is not off topic! you in your OP brought up the the use of Anabolics , specifically what it does, would you like me to qoute your post because you seem to forget you asked about it

Please Take Note Any Reviews On What Anabolic does?
Do you deny saying this? You realise a side effects of Roids is memory loss as well.

What something does includes it's side effects
So if you Happy with a small non functioning Penis with testes the size of micro ball bearings then feel free to use them. But this is an open forum where many other young impressionable people might be informed so they should have all the facts.

Also if you insinuating I'm gay because i mentioned what it does to your penis and testes, I'm not gay but if i was would you have an issue, are you saying gay people are not allowed to be fit or not allowed in this forum ?
i care about the health of all the body parts but hey if you not worried about you penis and maybe you are Asexual ( some then you want need it) that's cool because you realise straight and gay men alike want their penises to work.

Eedubz

Anabolic use does not affect the size of the penis. If it did then why wouldn't your nose shrink, or your left big toe, or your ears?

Your testicles will shrink, as your body stops producing natural test and other sex related hormones as you are injecting/ingesting exogenous hormones. So your body says "woah look at all of these hormones floating around, no need to produce more". Proper PCT and the use of other drugs to counteract the shut-down of your natural systems will help and can/will hopefully bring everything back up once you come off the exogenous hormones.

But again, penis size is not affected.

bandooq

Expert Member
Anabolic use does not affect the size of the penis. If it did then why wouldn't your nose shrink, or your left big toe, or your ears?

Your testicles will shrink, as your body stops producing natural test and other sex related hormones as you are injecting/ingesting exogenous hormones. So your body says "woah look at all of these hormones floating around, no need to produce more". Proper PCT and the use of other drugs to counteract the shut-down of your natural systems will help and can/will hopefully bring everything back up once you come off the exogenous hormones.

So what you're saying is, is okay to take the supps and steroids, as long as you can fool your body's hormone level by having more sex.
That's good advice.

syntax

Executive Member
So what you're saying is, is okay to take the supps and steroids, as long as you can fool your body's hormone level by having more sex.
That's good advice.
Not really what he said at all, he was just explaining how the process works. More sex also wont really fix the issue, PCT and responsible usage will assist greatly in helping the body recover. Is it a good idea to take steroids without being given a medical reason, probably not. Will it ruin your life if you do it properly, probably not.
Very similar to narcotics, the stigma around steroid use is around misinformation.

Bilaal687_

These guys are like children Roids affect size they don't do re search and belive one thing, maybe the guy who keeps on saying this tried it and it affected him so they hurt.

isie

Honorary Master

What about breasts you want breasts

What Are the Common Effects?
Steroids can make pimples pop up and hair fall out. They can make guys grow breasts and girls grow beards. Steroids can cause livers to grow tumors and hearts to clog up. They can even send users on violent, angry rampages. In other words, steroids throw a body way out of whack. Steroids do make users bulk up, but the health risks are high. It's true, on steroids biceps bulge; abs ripple; and quads balloon. But that's just on the outside. Steroid users may be very pleased when they flex in the mirror, but they may create problems on the inside. These problems may hurt them the rest of their lives. As a matter of fact steroid use can shorten their lives.

isie

Honorary Master
These guys are like children Roids affect size they don't do re search and belive one thing, maybe the guy who keeps on saying this tried it and it affected him so they hurt.
Sure no research i have posted so many links and you clearly haven't bothered to read, also see more proof on my post above.
I guess you maybe also want to grow breasts to make up for small testes

syntax

Executive Member
Anybody on SARMS and can relay their experience?
Ive tested the most popular ones, my body didnt react well to most of them.
When I did use them I didnt do bloods, so it is all based on how I felt and what they did for me.
I am planning on doing a Rad cycle with bloods so I have more than just how I feel to back up and understand whats happening.

Ostarine: worked well for me, minor strength gains, increased endurance but I had great recovery and healing on this. It felt suppressive after around week 6, but nothing hectic. Good leaning out

Cardarine (I know, not a SARM, but everyone lumps them together when talking): dead average, everyone seemed to rave about it, to get anything out of it I had to take high doses and this has risks. Probably minor energy and endurance increases for me

S4: Works like a bomb, strength increases are good, endurance good, vascularity for me was great, leaned out quite a bit. Now for the bad, the sides on this were very very real, the yellow vision tint happened very quickly for me, it went away about 4 days after stopping, but it can get bad, making driving at night difficult

LGD: Very strong, increased hunger, I put on alot of bulk, strength increased fairly quickly. I felt this was also quite suppressive and took the longest for me to feel normal after

Rad140: Favourite by far, I felt fantastic on this, strength went up quickly, not much bulking, not much hunger. Didnt feel much suppression until the very end, but I believe it is quite suppressive (which is why I want to do bloods).

MK677 (I know, also not a SARM): This one was weird for me. I felt good on it, great sleep, hunger became a problem for me, I did bulk a small bit, but Im not totally sold on this

All SARMS I did mini PCT afterwards

If you want any more info let me know

syntax

Executive Member
Sure no research i have posted so many links and you clearly haven't bothered to read, also see more proof on my post above.
I guess you maybe also want to grow breasts to make up for small testes
No one has said that steroid use doesnt have side effects? Yes, Gyno can be an issue, I mentioned that earlier, again, this is something that can be avoided and controlled. Where is the research showing your statement on penis shrinkage?
You very obviously dont like steroids, thats cool and its a smart choice. I think thats the better option, however it is very possible to use these substances, just like most other substances, in a smart, safer way.

If someone can avoid taking them then awesome, but if they are going to, then take them with the right information, responsibly and for the right reasons

bandooq

Expert Member
No one has said that steroid use doesnt have side effects? Yes, Gyno can be an issue, I mentioned that earlier, again, this is something that can be avoided and controlled. Where is the research showing your statement on penis shrinkage?
You very obviously dont like steroids, thats cool and its a smart choice. I think thats the better option, however it is very possible to use these substances, just like most other substances, in a smart, safer way.

If someone can avoid taking them then awesome, but if they are going to, then take them with the right information, responsibly and for the right reasons
What would your advice be for OP?

This is what I've read about after searching for side effects of gyming supplements.
Here are some potential side effects and how to avoid them when it comes to pre-workout supplements.
  • 1) Insomnia. ...
  • 2) Diarrhea. ...
  • 3) Dehydration. ...
  • 4) Headaches. ...
  • 5) High Blood Pressure. ...
  • 6) Tingly or Prickly Sensations.
This is for supplements only, not steroids.

Got mixed up a bit with the word gyno above, read it as gynea.

syntax

Executive Member
What would your advice be for OP?

This is what I've read about after searching for side effects of gyming supplements.

Here are some potential side effects and how to avoid them when it comes to pre-workout supplements.

1) Insomnia. ...
2) Diarrhea. ...
3) Dehydration. ...
4) Headaches. ...
5) High Blood Pressure. ...
6) Tingly or Prickly Sensations.
This is for supplements only, not steroids.

Got mixed up a bit with the word gyno above, read it as gynea.

Here are the side effects of paracetamol

low fever with nausea, stomach pain, and loss of appetite;
dark urine, clay-colored stools; or
jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).

See my point? Yes, side effects are more likely on certain substances than others, but they list all possible side effects that COULD happen. These are not guaranteed either way, and if they are, they can be managed.

didnt get mixed up on the word gyno, its abbreviated slang and a common term used in the fitness / body building industry. Google avoid gyno on cycle and you will see what I mean.
I like how you try nitpick at all the little things though, its cute

As for what I would say for OP....oh look, I already gave advice

As for getting in shape, it depends on your current stats and goals and what you consider in shape.

Also any previous injuries need to be taken into account

As a basic you could just try running with two and eventually 3 times a week weight training, cut out junk food as much as possible and you will trim down pretty quickly.

The problem is usually motivation, its hard in the beginning to exercise and to keep exercising, so either get an exercise buddy who is also committed or join a class.

I sound like a broken record, but boxercise is excellent fitness, the classes keep you motivated and all you have to do is pitch up and you will get a decent workout

You could try something else like switch (which I recently started going to), its a ridiculously good vibe, full body workout and again, the only motivation you need is to pitch up. You wont quit halfway, do a 15 minute meaningless routine and waste your time

Supplementation is not something that is going to change your life, I have seen many people take duromine mixed with EC stacks or go on multiple Clen cycles, but without the ongoing commitment its a yoyo story.

Probably the best advice I could give, is find something that you genuinely enjoy doing, running, squash, HIIT, whatever, if you enjoy it, it doesnt feel like a chore anymore

Last edited:

acidrain

Executive Member
Probably the best advice I could give, is find something that you genuinely enjoy doing, running, squash, HIIT, whatever, if you enjoy it, it doesnt feel like a chore anymore
This couldn't be more true and probably the best advice anyone can give. I have seen many friends fall away from their "I need to lose weight" goal purely because 1. The routine they were using was more a chore to them than enjoyment and 2. They secretly didn't actually want to lose weight or get in shape other than to please someone else.

Your motivation needs to be your own otherwise guaranteed you will find yourself 1 or 2 years down the line back to square 1 once you are no longer associated with that exterior motivation.

If you are really committed to it, you don't need steroids. It may take you a while longer to achieve your goals but when you do something you enjoy, achieving your goals is just the cherry on top.

isie

Honorary Master
Here are the side effects of paracetamol

low fever with nausea, stomach pain, and loss of appetite;
dark urine, clay-colored stools; or
jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).

See my point? Yes, side effects are more likely on certain substances than others, but they list all possible side effects that COULD happen. These are not guaranteed either way, and if they are, they can be managed.

didnt get mixed up on the word gyno, its abbreviated slang and a common term used in the fitness / body building industry. Google avoid gyno on cycle and you will see what I mean.
I like how you try nitpick at all the little things though, its cute

As for what I would say for OP....oh look, I already gave advice
parecetemol is legal anabolic steroids are not.
Also no man grew boobs from parecetemol and no women had to undergo gender reassignment surgery due to side effects from parecetemol.
There are since effects and then there are there's extreme side effects.
If OP wants to take them well and good but he needs to be aware of what will happen. He wants to have children an few years down the line and then can't because he doesn't to take anabolic steroids ( infertility is a known since effect) and he will come here and post a thread bitching about it.

Honestly hard work is what you need not shortcuts the cause other crap

syntax

Executive Member
parecetemol is legal anabolic steroids are not.
Also no man grew boobs from parecetemol and no women had to undergo gender reassignment surgery due to side effects from parecetemol.
There are since effects and then there are there's extreme side effects.
If OP wants to take them well and good but he needs to be aware of what will happen. He wants to have children an few years down the line and then can't because he doesn't to take anabolic steroids ( infertility is a known since effect) and he will come here and post a thread bitching about it.

Honestly hard work is what you need not shortcuts the cause other crap
Are you just missing the point I was trying to make or being intentionally difficult?
FYI, do you know what the most recommended and utilized anabolic steroid is? Testosterone...last time I checked, it was not illegal. It is prescribed to hundreds of thousands if not millions of men for TRT / HRT.
Is it illegal to elevate your levels for sport, yes. Is it abused, definitely. But testosterone is not illegal but I suspect it could be if not used for medical reasons.

Im not going to re-hash the conversation regarding managing side effects. If you read what i said, everything has potential side effects, some of them are extreme, for example some acne medication can cause severe depression, some medication can cause clots, cancer etc. The point I was making is that everything has side effects, some people get them, some dont, if you are choosing to engage in something you should understand the risks and manage these side effects.
You mentioned gyno, how many body builders and gym goes using AAS have gyno, not that many, because they managed the side effects. They understand what the substances are doing and control this.
I see you are jumping from one point to another, still struggling to backup your small penis statement?

We at least agree that the OP needs to recognize the side effects and should focus on proper training. No comment on my recommendations? Seems like you were trying to be argumentative without reading the whole thread and expecting me to tell him to pin and tablet up until he grows like a weed and tanks his liver.
Sorry to disappoint, what you read on the internet and your generalizations dont translate into the real world

In any case, this conversation with you is not productive. I cant even say agree to disagree because Im not really sure what your point is besides "steroids are going to ruin your life and are the worst things on the planet". I wonder if you are this passionate about alcohol and drug use.
So lets call it quits and go back on topic?