Gyming And Supplements

joker08

Expert Member
where can I buy clen in SA ? i heard of SAanabolics are they legit ?

joker08

Expert Member
Find the biggest/leanest guy in your gym. Ask him for his source.
That was my plan, but didnt know how the person would react. Also I am from India so there is always a cultural gap, not so easy for me to walk up to a stranger here.

syntax

Executive Member
That was my plan, but didnt know how the person would react. Also I am from India so there is always a cultural gap, not so easy for me to walk up to a stranger here.
or pretty much any personal trainer. Think twice before taking Clen though, its awful

Bilaal687_

I need to know why thats why I asked. Did your peepee shrink?
You guys are so deluded if you think roids affect you down there /I'm not on it.

But I suggest you do your reviews before believing any shite.

isie

Honorary Master
You guys are so deluded if you think roids affect you down there /I'm not on it.

I think you are deluded if you don't think it does
I think you better do some research.

bandooq

Expert Member

It was a simple question. Did the supplements are stuff, make your peepee shrink?

SoloMid

Let me quote bob - "Made me really week in the gym. Increased heart rate while working out. Felt like it was gonna pop. Made me sweat all the time. Couldn't keep clothes dry. And then there is the extreme muscle fatigue and cramping. Could barely do a half arsed workout before having to call it. The low back pump is real."

For weightloss - I prefer to stick with supps that surpress appetite such as modifinal, and if you dont mind more side effects - ECA

syntax

Executive Member
Awful, how so?
Well most people generally shake, especially in the hands, I had it pretty badly, people would comment and it was annoying.
The increased heart rate got worrying at times, i would jump to 110 to 120 just walking up stairs.
I felt wired all the time, like the end of a 3 day drug binge, where there are no good effects whatsoever except an annoying stim effect that makes you twitchy and on edge
I definitely did burn more calories, but not massive amounts more, around 5 to 10%, but I could have gotten same results with just a bit more exercise or cutting out calories and I would have felt healthier and better about it.

I think you are deluded if you don't think it does
I think you better do some research.
Yup, I posted recently about how this is one of the dumbest comments you hear about steroids. What generally shrinks are the balls, most of the time with good PCT and careful on cycle practices you get them back to the same size, but I know guys who have said that their balls are definitely smaller than they used to be (they have done multiple cycles over loads of years)

bandooq

Expert Member
but I know guys who have said that their balls are definitely smaller than they used to be (they have done multiple cycles over loads of years)
And each persons body will have their own reaction to supplements and steroids.

syntax

Executive Member
And each persons body will have their own reaction to supplements and steroids.
definitely, but some side effects are more likely than others, ball shrinkage for example is very very likely with a test cycle.