Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Totempole

Expert Member
No refund for me so far, but they cancelled over the weekend.

Tried taking advantage of the promised 10% discount, but that doesn't seem to exist either.

I did email them straight after they cancelled, but no response.

Lupus

Honorary Master
No refund for me so far, but they cancelled over the weekend.

Tried taking advantage of the promised 10% discount, but that doesn't seem to exist either.
Never got that, also the three 1660s are all pricing errors.

feesbees

Just add Game Pass. But if you really want Game Pass, buy a XBOX LIVE GOLD Sub for 12 months and then do the sign-up as it will convert to Game Pass Ultimate for 12 months.

Hi,

I just bought an xbox to help ease through the next 3 weeks. Can I buy the 12 month sub from any shop or must it be through the xbox store?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hi,

I just bought an xbox to help ease through the next 3 weeks. Can I buy the 12 month sub from any shop or must it be through the xbox store?
I think the trick is for any xbox live sub, but game pass has to be done online.

I just bought monthly pass for now at R150 per month.

JustinB

Hi,

You can buy a voucher from any shop (just check region if you're using an online store).

There was an upgrade to ultimate that you could do, and it'd upgrade your entire sub for a couple rand.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

Gtx 1660 for less than 2k!

WAslayer

Expert Member

Gtx 1660 for less than 2k!
Already been confirmed as pricing error..