Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I thought ssd can't get cheaper lol this is at evetech.
449d3b7e3df69c4d6ecdd1580ea16e41.jpg
WOWZA! this is something i could be interested in... but... evetech.... but... the price.... but.... evetech.... but.... :X3:
 
Last edited:
Placed my order. Knew subbing this thread would be worth my while.

Let us know if it works out. Holding thumbs for you.

I very nearly ordered one myself, but I see it's sold by a 3rd party, meaning they could probably get away with saying "Sorry, no stock".

Worst case scenario you'll get a refund, Makro is still taking full responsibility for the transaction.
 
A number of items by that same 3rd party supplier are listed at MASSIVE discounts. "Black Friday Come Early"??
 
Good find @dhirennaidoo - Thanks. Also ordered one. Worst they can do is refund.
Least I can do for this thread that has saved me plenty in the past

I have actually bought AKG headphones previously at roughly 30% below the average price and it turned out they were also supplied by Connoisseur but via Loot.

Funny thing is, I cant actually find Harman AVR's at all on Connoisseur's website. Anyway, if it turns out to be an error, I wont kick up a fuss.
 
Do a search on supplier name "Connoisseur Electronics"

It's listed as Connoisseur Electronics

Thanks guys. I tried on my phone but the search didn't work so well.

This helped a lot. Seriously tempted to get one of those Harmon AVR's but tbh I don't really have need for it now. I did get a set of Everest 310 and Reflect Mini2 headphones though :D
 
Orders will probably be cancelled and refunded today. Looks like all the Connoisseur pricing has been mixed around. Some of their other items are crazy expensive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X