Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Jake45

Expert Member
Using DHL or if not what is the service called at Postnet?
I think he might be referring to PostNet Global Express service which sends the parcels via the UK Royal Mail service. I am not sure whether this is working reliably at the moment due to Covid-19 as I was told that I should rather send a letter via DHL for R700 due to the delays with the Global Express service. I ended up sending the letter via the SAPO which took two months to finally arrive!

airborne

Honorary Master
I think he might be referring to PostNet Global Express service which sends the parcels via the UK Royal Mail service. I am not sure whether this is working reliably at the moment due to Covid-19 as I was told that I should rather send a letter via DHL for R700 due to the delays with the Global Express service. I ended up sending the letter via the SAPO which took two months to finally arrive!
Thanks, I forgot about the Royal mail service, it's only for letters though?

One thing to keep in mind is the Post office has the Ems service which because it's outgoing is pretty reliable, it's working at the moment but only to a limited range of countries but it's waaaay cheaper than DHL and quick 7-10 days delivery.

Jake45

Expert Member
Thanks, I forgot about the Royal mail service, it's only for letters though?

One thing to keep in mind is the Post office has the Ems service which because it's outgoing is pretty reliable, it's working at the moment but only to a limited range of countries but it's waaaay cheaper than DHL and quick 7-10 days delivery.
I'm not sure whether you can also send parcels - I used to use the service to send CDs packed in a padded envelope to my sister in Canada but that was a long time ago and PostNet has undergone many changes.

When I went to the Post Office at the end of September the teller told me that standard unregistered airmail was all that she could offer me at that time. It was an important international driving permit so I think I am really lucky that it arrived! EMS would have been a much better option!

enerdude

Expert Member
Nah, Wootware has it for R50 more so quicker delivery and local warranty:

enerdude

Expert Member
Up again. Nothing great though...
Still down for me. First got cloudflare error, now this:

PGLj2T2.png

lexor

Expert Member

NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro - R5188​

Izayoi

Totempole

Expert Member
SanDisk 64GB microSD for R99
Sandisk Ultra Micro SD 64GB SDSQUAR-064G with requested quantity of: 1 could not be sourced / delivered at this point. Please validate your cart and try again.

Sold out I guess.

enerdude

Expert Member
Google Pixel Buds @ R1299

I think that's a pretty good price, just not sure how warranty would be handled...Has to be a grey import
Now a cheaper BF deal - R999:

Some more good deals on google smart stuff:

Reactions: Yuu