Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bottles i think not asap.
ugh, ignore me, i see that they renamed bottles now to asap...


Its on the When its Gone tab, under specials.

View attachment 1387264
Thanks

Assuming this is linked to an area as mine shows nothing

a40897b79baae07f561bde5d68ff8bd4.jpg
 
Not pd or fast charge as such. Cheap at the price

Any other ideas
probably worth it to crack it open and just use the batteries. Even cheapies go for 70 to 80 bucks each these days. Assume it's 18650 cells looking at the shape of the thing, altho I see the ad says "lipo".
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yuu

Good Deal for a gaming laptop
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
Shocking. USB C doesn't have output only input. See pic

Both USB ports show 2.1a but one definitely shows a longer charge time
1b0efd928d18f6e229c09ad30fc68e69.jpg
 
Shocking. USB C doesn't have output only input. See pic

Both USB ports show 2.1a but one definitely shows a longer charge time
Probably has fake capacity as well. The Type C port is probably not compliant with the Type C standard. Have you tried to charge it via a Type C to Type C cable?
I would avoid no name brand power banks.
 
Probably has fake capacity as well. The Type C port is probably not compliant with the Type C standard. Have you tried to charge it via a Type C to Type C cable?
I would avoid no name brand power banks.
Charged with usb to type c

I realize this now, stay away from these rather

Was no other recommendations, so wanted to check it out at 200 bucks
 
Charged with usb to type c

I realize this now, stay away from these rather

Was no other recommendations, so wanted to check it out at 200 bucks
I have seen some devices that come with a type c charging port but it would only charge with a type a (traditional USB) to type c cable but it would not charge with type c to type c. These are also not compliant with the type c standard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X