Gtx Gaming
Gtx Gaming
Now I'm not sure anymore haha, Maybe il buy at makro so I can return in case .I got the 65" model, it's definitely 120hz on hdmi3 and 4. Turns out the JBL 9.1 isn't though :-(
So def does 4k 120hz via pc and console?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Now I'm not sure anymore haha, Maybe il buy at makro so I can return in case .I got the 65" model, it's definitely 120hz on hdmi3 and 4. Turns out the JBL 9.1 isn't though :-(
Console I can confirm, but my PC is hooked up to my 32" LG from almost 2 years ago, my 2060 super didn't have hdmi 2.1, the 3070ti does but I'm not sure I want to lug my PC there.Now I'm not sure anymore haha, Maybe il buy at makro so I can return in case .
So def does 4k 120hz via pc and console?
If im not mistaken, you have a A8H (2022), the model above is a A8G (2021). The A8G doesnt support 4K@120hzI got the 65" model, it's definitely 120hz on hdmi3 and 4. Turns out the JBL 9.1 isn't though :-(
I do have the A8H, I'm sure I read the A8G does support it, but could be US vs our version again.If im not mistaken, you have a A8H (2022), the model above is a A8G (2021). The A8G doesnt support 4K@120hz
The A8G wasnt sold in the US. There is only 1 version of itI do have the A8H, I'm sure I read the A8G does support it, but could be US vs our version again.
Hmm ah okayThe A8G wasnt sold in the US. There is only 1 version of it![]()

Extended warranty for iphones: https://www.avo.africa/ecommerce/product-detail/2W55-NZYR__core-distribution-core-distributionView attachment 1428165
![]()
Avo SuperShop | Everything you need, all in one place.
Shopping, prepaids, travel and so much more. Avo brings the world to the palm of your hand. Avo is for everyone, no matter who you bank with.www.avo.africa
Sold out already. Damn
Check the ebucks thread - apparently they're reloading stock regularly.Sold out already. Damn
@PhireSidePS5's back up @ R10999.00 on the FNB Banking App
Yes, dis ek
Sorry blonde moment. Saw your post earlier looking for a PS5 and didn't realise you actually posted about it being up againYes, dis ek![]()
No worries! Thank you, I appreciate it.Sorry blonde moment. Saw your post earlier looking for a PS5 and didn't realise you actually posted about it being up again![]()
Now I'm not sure anymore haha, Maybe il buy at makro so I can return in case .
So def does 4k 120hz via pc and console?